Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saban would consider coaching Texas

Go down 
+5
joe
jjabilene
UMFan
fishgoblue22
EJinGA
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Saban would consider coaching Texas Empty
PostSubject: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:30 pm

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Agent-says-Nick-Saban-Alabama-coach-facing-pressure-would-leave-for-Texas-job-110513

Their goes my dream!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:55 pm

I think he is gone to Texas after this season.
Back to top Go down
UMFan

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:08 pm

EJinGA wrote:
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Agent-says-Nick-Saban-Alabama-coach-facing-pressure-would-leave-for-Texas-job-110513

Their goes my dream!
Your dream (assuming it would be Saban to UM) would kill two birds with one stone; an elite coach for Michigan and the resurfacing of "health issues" for Urban Meyer which would lead to his re-retirement to spend time with the family that he misses dearly.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Sam Webb is hoping that these rumors with push Hand more towards UofM. I'm hoping that Saban goes because I'm sick of Alabama winning the NC every year.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Why would he go to a school where he has to follow rules?

Saban wouldn't come to Michigan for $10,000,000 a year.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:44 pm

EJinGA wrote:

Their goes my dream!
Dream, nightmare, same thing right?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:06 pm

I see similarities to the Les Miles fallout in 2007.

Now that this has come out (a la Kirk Herbstreit spilling the Miles beans, thus pissing Miles off that UofM didn't keep their mouths shut), highly doubt Saban bolts.

Had it been kept under wraps, I see it as a legit possibility.

Not anymore.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:16 pm

jjabilene wrote:
Sam Webb is hoping that these rumors with push Hand more towards UofM. I'm hoping that Saban goes because I'm sick of Alabama winning the NC every year.
Me too.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:42 pm

His agent is the saying this. Hmmmm...maybe he is trying to get more money out of BAMA? He is an agent after all.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
His agent is the saying this.  Hmmmm...maybe he is trying to get more money out of BAMA?  He is an agent after all.
Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saban would consider coaching Texas   Saban would consider coaching Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Saban would consider coaching Texas
Page 1 of 1