Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devin looks so scared to throw an int-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Devin looks so scared to throw an int- Empty
PostSubject: Devin looks so scared to throw an int-   Devin looks so scared to throw an int- EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:34 am

That he has become paralyzed and is afraid to throw the ball, or take off running, this is in large part coaching. I'd rather have the risk of ints and a functioning offense.

As for the running game we need to scrap it and use short passes to the backs as a substitute. Fitz is a good receiver and had two nice receptions yesterday. The San Francisco 49ers first Super Bowl winning team (before they had Roger Craig) had no conventional running attack. Top guy averaged 3.3, but Bill walsh made short passes his "running attack" and it worked.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devin looks so scared to throw an int-   Devin looks so scared to throw an int- EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:40 am

wshoes wrote:
That he has become paralyzed and is afraid to throw the ball, or take off running, this is in large part coaching. I'd rather have the risk of ints and a functioning offense.

As for the running game we need to scrap it and use short passes to the backs as a substitute. Fitz is a good receiver and had two nice receptions yesterday. The San Francisco 49ers first Super Bowl winning team (before they had Roger Craig) had no conventional running attack. Top guy averaged 3.3, but Bill walsh made short passes his "running attack" and it worked.

'shoes
I agree with every single word of this post.

DID YOU GUYS SEE WHEN WE COMPLETED THE PASS TO THE FULLBACK LEAKING OUT OF THE BACKFIELD FOR A FIRST DOWN?????

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU MEAN THAT PLAY STILL EXISTS IN FOOTBALL?

But in all seriousness, you're right, 'shoes. Our BS (non)power game should be converted to 100% slips, bubbles, etc. screens.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Devin looks so scared to throw an int-   Devin looks so scared to throw an int- EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:50 pm

yesterday I saw a tight end screen go for 20 yrds . But only once did the run it. say the quick pass the fullback work only Twice. I think a shovel pass would work . You have to make them pay when they blitz, there are so many things to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devin looks so scared to throw an int-   Devin looks so scared to throw an int- Empty

Back to top Go down

Devin looks so scared to throw an int-
Page 1 of 1