Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What today's win means

Go down 
+4
GOBLUEJOE66
the artist formally known
umichfaninpa
wshoes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

What today's win means Empty
PostSubject: What today's win means   What today's win means EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:14 pm

I don't know for sure and my feelings don't mean anything- but if we lose today I feel like next week would have been a loss almost for sure. But with a win today, I feel that we may well get another next week. A team needs positive feedback, to keep working hard in practice, and prepare like they need to.

That team has to have left the field today feeling pretty darn good despite all the struggles.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: What today's win means   What today's win means EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:19 pm

I felt the same, needed a win or we were going to lose out. Optimistic now that we can win one more! Still replied changes need to come, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What today's win means   What today's win means EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Thing about this win is we are 7-4 If and thats a big if we win in IOWA thats 8-4 we could end up 9-4 and no changes come and things stay statis quo.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: What today's win means   What today's win means EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:14 pm

wshoes wrote:
I don't know for sure and my feelings don't mean anything- but if we lose today I feel like next week would have been a loss almost for sure. But with a win today, I feel that we may well get another next week. A team needs positive feedback, to  keep working hard in practice, and prepare like they need to.

That team has to have left the field today feeling pretty darn good despite all the struggles.

'shoes
+1

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: What today's win means   What today's win means EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 am

Honestly, when the game ended, I felt that all the win meant was avoiding complete and utter disaster. Maybe this will help a little with next week, still not confident in that though. This is a bad football team.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: What today's win means   What today's win means EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:41 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Thing about this win is we are 7-4 If and thats a big if we win in IOWA thats 8-4 we could end up 9-4 and no changes come and things stay statis quo.
UM is 7-3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What today's win means   What today's win means EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 pm

The CRAZY thing is this: as god-awful as this team is, we SHOULD BE 9-1.

That PSU loss was a disaster, and we should've held off Nebraska. Better play-calling after Nebraska turnovers (and a defense that didn't fold on the last drive), and we win that game.

But hell, even if you say we got what we deserved against Nebraska, that PSU game should've been a W, and we're 8-2.

dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: What today's win means   What today's win means EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Admin wrote:

But hell, even if you say we got what we deserved against Nebraska, that PSU game should've been a W, and we're 8-2.
But it wasn't, and we're not. Don't start sounding like our former resident statistics expert!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What today's win means   What today's win means EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm

dwoody wrote:
Admin wrote:

But it wasn't, and we're not. Don't start sounding like our former resident statistics expert!
No no no...I'm not trying to make excuses or anything of the sorts. It's just mind-boggling that as terrible as this team is, we could easily have just one loss.

I think that's more of a sign of just how shitty the B10 is these days more than anything.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What today's win means   What today's win means Empty

Back to top Go down

What today's win means
Page 1 of 1