Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look at what this team has done to us?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Look at what this team has done to us? Empty
PostSubject: Look at what this team has done to us?   Look at what this team has done to us? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I have not visited this board very often for a while, but it's obvious that this team has everyone at each other's throats.

Let's get this damn O$U game over with, as well as a crappy bowl game, and get on with the rest of our lives. And for us Lions fans, only 6 more weeks of let downs, then that is over with.

I looked forward to football all spring and summer, and now I just want it to be over with...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Look at what this team has done to us?   Look at what this team has done to us? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:28 pm

You're right in the sense that it has us all bickering amongst one another.

Which, isn't a bad thing, really. If you take a step back and look at it from a bird's eye view, it's really just a bunch of people that want/expect more from their beloved Maize and Blue. Of course we all have different opinions on HOW to get there, but really, in the end, we're all on the same team here.

It sucks that we, as fans, are at this point amongst each other. At the same time, THERE ISN'T ANOTHER FANBASE I'D RATHER HAVE THESE ARGUMENTS/DISCUSSIONS WITH.

Go Fucking Blue FOREVER! Razz Razz Razz 

MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Look at what this team has done to us?   Look at what this team has done to us? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Absolutely love football. That said, I look forward to the end of this year. NFL and CFB have been huge let downs for me this year. God have mercy on us this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Look at what this team has done to us?   Look at what this team has done to us? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:35 pm

I don't disagree.

It's hard for me to follow more than one sport closely at one time...that being said, I'm ready for CFB to end and me be able to launch myself full force into NHL (Blackhawks).

joe

joe

PostSubject: I don't understand your logic   Look at what this team has done to us? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:03 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Absolutely love football.  That said, I look forward to the end of this year.  NFL and CFB have been huge let downs for me this year.  God have mercy on us this weekend.
If you want it to be over just stop watching.

Why torture yourself?

PostSubject: Re: Look at what this team has done to us?   Look at what this team has done to us? Empty

Back to top Go down

Look at what this team has done to us?
Page 1 of 1