Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler Empty
PostSubject: Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler   Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:33 pm

On Saturday. Is no one excited? I'm planning on being there and am pumped for it. This may be the best team we see all year, but we have played awfully tough in Crisler the last few years.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler   Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Let's hope some home cooking starts to get this season turned around. Lot's of practice time the next two weeks, and Beilein usually does good things with extra practice time.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler   Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:59 pm

I am pumped but the week between games as been a bit of a bummer. Here is some reading material for you-

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/12/michigan_basketball_by_the_num_1.html

We're in for a fight on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler   Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler Empty

Back to top Go down

Undefeated #1 Arizona comes to Crisler
Page 1 of 1