Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Article on Hoke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:56 am

http://www.vavel.com/en-us/ncaa/football-college/311960-michigan-football-fans-should-have-no-issue-with-brady-hoke.html

Thought you guys might like to read this.

He makes some good points.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:26 am

It's a good article. Thanks
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:29 am

Well reasoned and insightful, and I happen to agree.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:37 am

I may not agree with all that was written, and to me Talent was not the issue the fact are they had games that they should have won and failed, and game I thought they had no way to win and almost did the consistency of this year was mind boggling.

EXA: The PSU game they should have won that game many time execution was terrible and play calling was ?

Iowa, a 14 point leads is dwindled and no offense 2ns half / What happened

Nebraska: that was a big game at the time Michigan looked totally un prepared for that game, against a banged up team ! If ths issues are addressed I'll be okay with the direction this team is going If not I have issues with the coach.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Fair enough, formally (ps: have you always meant "formerly", as in artist formerly known as Prince?)
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:09 pm

I think he is the artist that used to be LabLover but maybe he was using a play on words also.
Back to top Go down

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:12 pm

formerly , formally. Still lablover, working on my 4th this ones a beast.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:08 pm

It's gonna be a while before we get another. We still have 1 rescue that we think is full blooded beagle and another black lab/beagle mix in the house. But when we do I think it'll be a lab. Wife thinks otherwise but.......
Back to top Go down
squeezebox

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Seems the guy that wrote the article was only looking at the season record and didn't see what was happening on the field. Doesn't excuse the offense's roller coaster season, nor the coordinator's responsiblilty in the whole mess.

Two years of regression and not playing to the level of the talent falls on the coaching staff.

Anyway, next year we'll see if Borges and Hoke have any rabbits left in the hat. Another inconsistent year from the offense & coordinator and the program wil be set back 3 years in recruiting. As posted elsewhere on the site, a couple of big recruits see what is happening and are taking a step back to observe how things go next year before making a hard decision.

Happy holidays to all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Article on Hoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Hoke   Article on Hoke Empty

Back to top Go down

Article on Hoke
Page 1 of 1