Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clark, Morgan, and Ross...

Go down 
+2
wshoes
dwoody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Clark, Morgan, and Ross... Empty
PostSubject: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:24 am

"...from the jump we just weren't totally into it...". Somebody should pay for this lack of mind set, but we can't start all over with a new head coach.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:19 am

We could, we probably should, but we won't.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:37 am

well shoes , Jerry Jones' ego wont allow him to fire his boy and show everyone how wrong he was , not in his makeup , as long as the $$$$ keep flowing into his office from sellouts he will be happy
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:34 pm

I think the sell-outs are in danger of ending in 2014.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:29 pm

wshoes wrote:

I know this has been discussed, but who do we think we would have a legitimate shot at getting, and I am talking about a NAME coach, not another BH? I've pretty much been on the keep/fire fence with BH and the staff from day one. Last night took me ALL THE WAY to fire!!

Or, do you think we would have a better shot at improving by changing most, or all assistance and keeping BH? To me, as a minimum, Borg-ass and Funk have to go.

The ONLY good thing about last night is that this frickin nightmare is over!!!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:33 pm

Mattison has done NOTHING to improve this D, which is obviously regressing.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:33 pm

If Borges and Funk are back and we do not get a QB coach then Brandon cares only about bringing $$$$ into the Michigan coffers and nothing more
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:27 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

I know this has been discussed, but who do we think we would have a legitimate shot at getting, and I am talking about a NAME coach, not another BH?  I've pretty much been on the keep/fire fence with BH and the staff from day one.  Last night took me ALL THE WAY to fire!!

Or, do you think we would have a better shot at improving by changing most, or all assistance and keeping BH?    To me, as a minimum, Borg-ass and Funk have to go.

Go Blue!!   Smile 

We won't but I would clean house. I've said Hoke can be successful but only if he is surrounded by great assistants. We should want great assistants but why handicap yourself that way with the head guy? It's not like he is some rising young coaching star, he's in his mid 50s. He's also not a proven veteran coach so what does he bring to the table other than the rhetoric? He recruits well not because he is an inherently great recruiter, but because of the promise and expectations. When he loses that?

I do not buy that we cannot get a top coach- Brandon made no real effort at all the last time. If you believe him he "knew Brady was the guy all along."

'shoes
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:22 pm

wshoes wrote:
GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

I know this has been discussed, but who do we think we would have a legitimate shot at getting, and I am talking about a NAME coach, not another BH?  I've pretty much been on the keep/fire fence with BH and the staff from day one.  Last night took me ALL THE WAY to fire!!

Or, do you think we would have a better shot at improving by changing most, or all assistance and keeping BH?    To me, as a minimum, Borg-ass and Funk have to go.

Go Blue!!   Smile 

We won't but I would clean house. I've said Hoke can be successful but only if he is surrounded by great assistants. We should want great assistants but why handicap yourself that way with the head guy? It's not like he is some rising young coaching star, he's in his mid 50s. He's also not a proven veteran coach so what does he bring to the table other than the rhetoric? He recruits well not because he is an inherently great recruiter, but because of the promise and expectations. When he loses that?

I do not buy that we cannot get a top coach- Brandon made no real effort at all the last time. If you believe him he "knew Brady was the guy all along."

'shoes

I do agree that we can get a top-notch coach. The question is when??

I will say now that I am not going into 2014 with positive thoughts. I will be there support the heck out of the team, but I'm afraid that team 135 will be a repeat of team 134, not team 132 (or better)!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Wow, the board is really turning on Hoke now. When Gardner went down, I didn't think we had much chance of winning. The offense played pretty much exactly how I thought they would, but the defensive performance was incredibly disappointing. Our cornerbacks couldn't handle Lockett and we never adjusted to that, playing him one on one most of the game. That struck me as Borges style stubborn and kind of pissed me off. There really won't be any excuses for the defense next year. They need to take a big step forward.

I think we all know Hoke's not going anywhere this year, but I'm still a little hopeful that they'll can Borges. If it was up to me, I  wouldn't fire Hoke yet either, but all his margin for error will be gone next year.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Thsi team is like the LIons, its one thing or another,The other thing that bothers me are these teams that come out in a set , and then look to the side line for the play why does the defense just sit in the same defense move around to hide your defense or coverage, maybe they need to lowere the play clock to 30or 28 sec. Still michigan didn't zone or double cover anyone plus they messed up in coverage all night guys were wide open,The QB didn't even have to be accurate, the WR were so wide open

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 pm

I was not "expecting" a win but I did think we would be competitive against the 5th place Big 12 team and we were not.

We can't defend a spread and we can't run block and we are not getting better at either.

'shoes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Seem like when Mattison gets in a passing down and he blitzes things go well . but we cn't get there with 4 down lineman, and the DB can't cover 1-1

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clark, Morgan, and Ross...   Clark, Morgan, and Ross... Empty

Back to top Go down

Clark, Morgan, and Ross...
Page 1 of 1