Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl Empty
PostSubject: OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl   OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:52 am

1st thing, nothing better than seeing Saban losing & pissed off.

2nd & most important: M is no where near either team. Yes I know that's not breaking news, but so frustrating watching other teams look so damn good. Seeing OU hold their own & at times manhandle Bama, plus to have 6 QB sacks, they where very good tonight. Henry, Bama RB he is a stud!! he's big and he's fast, something M doesn't have. BTW he's a frosh. OU QB Knight, a red-shirt frosh, hell of a game.

Tired of hearing M is young, yea so what, so are a lot of other teams.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl   OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 am

I was really impressed with the pressure that OKs D line got on Bama's QB. really impressed!
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl   OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:26 am

Watching so many other teams succeed, including MSU, makes Michigan look even worse.

We have seen the last few days what good coaching is.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl   OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:29 am

We also saw, last night, what good coaching is NOT---namely, Saban. If it's on the shoulders of Hoke, Borges and Co. for "coaching down" all the talent we had coming into this season, what about 'Bama's pathetic performance last night, and mediocre showing vs. Auburn?
(And please don't even attempt to convince me Bama isn't the equal of any team in the nation, and the superior of most, including us, at talent stock)
As unsaintly Nick even admitted, they began playing like all they needed to do was show those crimson helmets, and their opponents would stoop and bow...that practices were lethargic, attitudes lacking. (According to ESPN)
Aren't those by-products of mis-coaching?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl   OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:50 am

And Stanford and Alabama have been held out as examples of the kind of offense we want.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl   OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 pm

I enjoyed the game. I watched OK's D line the entire night with excitement. I kept thinking that it is exactly how I want to see UM's D line play. I really like the aggressiveness of OK's D on third down passing situations. The blitz was dialed up almost every time and Bama couldn't stop it. It did make me a bit queezy though because it reminded all too well of our game against Sparty.

The only thing I saw that I didn't like was OK was being really aggressive and that led to a lot of missed tackles. Bama had three monster plays in the first half that kept them in the game. If OK would have just locked them up and played with a bit less "intensity" I think they would have made more tackles and that may have led to Bama FGs rather than big play TDs. IMO, for a team like Bama, a FG can be just as demoralizing as no scoring at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl   OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Oklahoma-Alabama Sugar Bowl
Page 1 of 1