Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can M play Oklahoma now, get rid of App. St.?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Can M play Oklahoma now, get rid of App. St.? Empty
PostSubject: Can M play Oklahoma now, get rid of App. St.?   Can M play Oklahoma now, get rid of App. St.? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Looking at the schedule. OU plays Louisiana Tech on aug. 30th, of course M has its revenge game vs App. St., anyway NCAA allow M to play OU now, let App. St. play Louisiana Tech instead? Yea, probably not.

Kids now in 1st grade will be playing as frosh in the game. Quick, send out coaches to local play grounds, looking for future talent!!!

I'll be collecting Social Security when game comes to AA, I think few of you will might be wearing your Depends Diapers to the game.  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

Seriously 2025 & 2026 the earliest they could schedule these games? Looking at M schedule, 18' have one open date, 19', have 2 open dates.

Hell the current coaches & ADs for each school might be retired, at a different school or fired from their current job.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Can M play Oklahoma now, get rid of App. St.? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can M play Oklahoma now, get rid of App. St.?   Can M play Oklahoma now, get rid of App. St.? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:26 pm

That is insane. I thought it was a stretch when they were scheduling 5 and 6 years in advance. ELEVEN years??? Wow.
Back to top Go down

Can M play Oklahoma now, get rid of App. St.?
Page 1 of 1