Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking ahead....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:10 pm

... thoughts on Iowa?

fishgoblue22

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:11 pm

It's at home, so I like that.  Iowa is good, really good, but they can be had.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Iowa is huge, and have 2 of everything. will be a tough game, watch Iowa O$U and was impressed with Iowa's game

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:12 pm

goes back to what I really believe (homer or not). UM is a top 10 team. look at our losses and wins. I think we can beat Iowa at Chrysler. that UW win was exactly what this team needed. Nik was the man tonight.

sandyeggo_blue

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:13 pm

just want to add.... notice how the guys that seemed to make plays at the right times tonight were guys that knew the pain of the loss at UW last year. Just saying

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Jordan, Horford 15 points 12 boards thats pretty goos and several blocks also nice game for the 2 of em

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:18 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Jordan, Horford 15 points 12 boards thats pretty goos and several blocks also nice game for the 2 of em

hail and I were chatting and we mentioned how clutch they have been. It's unbelievable. If you would have told me the day after the NC game last year that MM was going to be out and we would have to rely on JM and JH to get us to this point I would have been skeptical at best. They have blown away all expectation. JM is leaving his legacy as a play at UM right now and I love watching every minute of it.

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Nice win! What, first win at wisky since 1999 they said? Wow.

Would think this would put us back in top 25, I would think..
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:25 pm

BillMFan wrote:
...Would think this would put us back in top 25, I would think...

no doubt

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:01 pm

BillMFan wrote:
Nice win! What, first win at wisky since 1999 they said? Wow.

Would think this would put us back in top 25, I would think..

I was thinking the dream game was starting to look like another Wisconsin nightmare, but not so tonight.

We'll be shooting up those polls with a bullet, as they say in the music business, come Monday.

The last two weeks have confirmed what I suspected though. Wisconsin and OSU were hugely overrated, especially OSU. It's been nice seeing what I consider the three most unlikeable B10 teams, including IU, going down the last two weeks.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:07 pm

[quote="jjabilene"]
BillMFan wrote:
...The last two weeks have confirmed what I suspected though. Wisconsin and OSU were hugely overrated, especially OSU. It's been nice seeing what I consider the three most unlikeable B10 teams, including IU, going down the last two weeks...

+2

Boom! JJ

It's what we've been posting for the last two weeks. Just glad to see it come to light. Dont' want to be to homer-ish but UM fans just can't go wrong right now. Everything we've been thinking is just about happening.

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:03 pm

the artist formally known wrote:

Morgan still drives me nuts. He makes some plays but he makes some really stupid ones too. Like getting the rebound and then throwing right back to the a Wisconsin player. The guy is a senior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking ahead.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking ahead....   looking ahead.... Empty

Back to top Go down

looking ahead....
Page 1 of 1