Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.

Go down 
+2
hailtoyourvictor
michmike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. Empty
PostSubject: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:19 am

And since I have a 4 AM wake-up, I could only [afford to] listen to the first half.

For those of you who watched it, did caoch McCaffery have any more totally-lost-it blow-ups, such
as he had at Wisconsin a couple games back?

Or, as Shoozie Boy would "express" it, did he KOHL-ESCE last night???

(Hey---I just told you have have to rout out at 4 AM...thus am often more sleep-deprived than
of functional brain cells)
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Nah. McCaffery was animated, but no blowups. I don't blame him for his blowup at the Kohl Center, either. Iowa was winning that game and they were getting absolutely shafted by the refs.

I like Iowa as an opponent. If I had it my way, the Big Ten would finish 1. Michigan, 2. Minnesota 3. Iowa. Those are two teams I have no problem cheering for.

You missed a fun game, though. There were a couple moments where Michigan put their lead to double digits on big plays and it gave you that same feeling Burke use to give us. I don't know what other way to describe it besides it being the "holy shit, this team is good" feeling. A couple times, Iowa pulled it close and I'm sure The Artist's heart was pumping. Michigan doesn't seem to enjoy playing with a big lead.

The best thing about the win was free throw shooting. Free Throw shooting cost Michigan a Big Ten title last year vs Indiana. Last night, Michigan went 13-16 (81%), but more importantly didn't miss a free throw in the final 7 minutes.

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:32 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:

The best thing about the win was free throw shooting. Free Throw shooting cost Michigan a Big Ten title last year vs Indiana. Last night, Michigan went 13-16 (81%), but more importantly didn't miss a free throw in the final 7 minutes.

Amen, Amen, Amen!!!   Ditto the Wisconsin game---sharpshooter Nik was 6-6 in crunch time, but overall, we were something like 83%
as well.  Can't let those freebies go by the wayside...
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:34 pm

OK, Hail, get even with me...via something to the effect of  "Mike, Nik is always 6-6...and has been since teen age!!!!"

(But you know what I meant, damnit...)
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:36 pm

Mike,

Can I send you a few bucks so you can add BTN to your cable package?

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:59 pm

wshoes wrote:
Mike,

Can I send you a few bucks so you can add BTN to your cable package?

'shoes

LOLOLOLOL!!!!   But finish your thought:  "...So you will thus not have to subject us to your sorry humor when commenting on a game you missed?"

Eh, Shoozie???
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:22 pm

great game Mike, iowa was as good as advertise , Iowa had 2 guys each got hot in opposite halves. Bamra I think 1st half had 15 point and was pounding the boards . Then White the 2nd half had 17 after being shut out in the 1st. Stauskas was awsome, Lavert struggle offensive wise. G Rob played a powerfull game . Morford was solid defensively and on the boards. Albrieght ran the offense well. Iowa had its spurts, and played 10 guys. The 1st was not much better than the 2nd 5 which is saying they were both pretty good..

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Morford or Horgan? The possibilities are endless!

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Horgan doesn't sound to good if ya know what I mean.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Dam, I must be drinking too much! LOL

I'm in Ecuador and I thought spanish was hard to understand!

lol, J/K guys!
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:36 pm

JorJon!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:55 pm

enough already. they're not a hollywood couple. ha ha

PostSubject: Re: Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.   Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Since I don't have B10 channel, I couldn't watch the game.
Page 1 of 1