Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer Empty
PostSubject: OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer   OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:54 pm

and former player. "Most hated coach in CFB history." OUCH.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/open-mike/os-urban-meyer-tim-tebow-jack-youngblood-gators-ohiostate-20140123,0,4729926.post

I love it!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer   OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:24 pm

I don't trust a word out of his mouth.

He could say it was 80 and sunny and I would not believe it unless I was there.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer   OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:59 pm

It really doesn't matter because it won't have any impact on his recruiting at Ohio.  The bucknut fan base loves him and will continue to love him.  Heck, they still love Tressel and he lied and cheated and got them put on probation.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer   OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:24 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
It really doesn't matter because it won't have any impact on his recruiting at Ohio.  The bucknut fan base loves him and will continue to love him.  Heck, they still love Tressel and he lied and cheated and got them put on probation.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer   OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Yeow...no kind words for Meyer from HOFer
Page 1 of 1