Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tired of people thinking I'm Negative

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Tired of people thinking I'm Negative Empty
PostSubject: Tired of people thinking I'm Negative   Tired of people thinking I'm Negative EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:47 am

look I love Michigan probably to a fault, but I do not see them through Maze and Blue glasses. Sure I want them to win every game. I do not except a 7-6 record in Football, or a poor effort in BB. I see where youa'll say the should be a top 10 in BB, top 10 teams to not lose to a non contender for the BIG on the road or home, that being said I still think they are a good team not great good. They lack a real center, The need a presence in the key a go to guy in the middle. I see them as a top 20 team and a team that probably will be out after the Great 8. When I see them screw up I'm gonna state it, and when they play well I'm gonna say that too. Personally I think GRIII has left me wanting more especially when the game is on the line, like yesterday,,Good teams are not one man bands. Stauskas was not getting looks, GRIII needed to step up.  Evil or Very Mad 

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Tired of people thinking I'm Negative   Tired of people thinking I'm Negative EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:17 pm

I realize they "shouldn't" lose to non-contending B1G teams, but I will give you a few reasons that I'm not surprised that they lost at IU:

1. Assembly Hall is always a hard place to win.

2. Just finished going through an extremely tough stretch that wore them down.

3. IU started slowly, but the freshmen are starting to get a feel for what they are doing.

4. Yogi had a career game.

5. B1G is a really good conference. The worst team, PSU, can beat the best teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired of people thinking I'm Negative   Tired of people thinking I'm Negative EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Fish I'm not surprised they lost either I didn't expect them to win out, But someone tells me a I'm a pessimist or that I'm negative, because I sated that is Bull. Yogi was on fire I can't deny that, and he totally shut down Stauskas. LaVert played like Lavert. So be it

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired of people thinking I'm Negative   Tired of people thinking I'm Negative Empty

Back to top Go down

Tired of people thinking I'm Negative
Page 1 of 1