Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great win. Here is a nice gif

Go down 
+5
wshoes
joe
michmike
fishgoblue22
rasputin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rasputin

rasputin

Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty
PostSubject: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 1:41 am

Great win. Here is a nice gif  838536227

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 8:17 am

Craft is awful. Not sure why he gets so much love. Can't shoot a lick, and is always grabbing and pushing on defense.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 8:57 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Craft is awful.  Not sure why he gets so much love.  Can't shoot a lick, and is always grabbing and pushing on defense.

Fish, some weeks ago I opined a reason (opined, not decreed or even stated), and was immediately
castigated as, if one read 'tween lines, a quasi-racist.

And the poster knows who he is.

Distaste aside, yes, Aaron Craft, who played more like 'Errin' Crap" last night in the second half, does benefit from more than his fair share of no-calls...and chucks up enough air balls to win the following.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FyD95Hv7CU‎
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 9:04 am

I jumped up and down LAUGHING MY ASS OFF when the fans were LEAVING EARLY!!!!!

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 9:16 am

michmike wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Craft is awful.  Not sure why he gets so much love.  Can't shoot a lick, and is always grabbing and pushing on defense.

Fish, some weeks ago I opined a reason (opined, not decreed or even stated), and was immediately
castigated as, if one read 'tween lines, a quasi-racist.

And the poster knows who he is.

Distaste aside, yes, Aaron Craft, who played more like 'Errin' Crap" last night in the second half, does benefit from more than his fair share of no-calls...and chucks up enough air balls to win the following.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FyD95Hv7CU‎

Not sure how it could be racist to say that the kid is not good. Ugly shot. UM all but ignored him when he had the ball around the three point line. Everyone in the world knows he can't shoot.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 9:25 am

If he is allowed to foul though he can be a tough, tough defender. As Nik said after the game, he never goes for ball fakes, and his footwork is great.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 10:36 am

some stats that jump out at me...

rebounds
39-27 in favor of UM

FT
18/22 UM
11/16 O$U

Bench Points
18/4 in favor of UM

Can't win all of the categories but in a toss up game on the road I think that these are three critical battles and I'm glad to see that UM dominated them

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 11:30 am

wshoes wrote:
If he is allowed to foul though he can be a tough, tough defender. As Nik said after the game, he never goes for ball fakes, and his footwork is great.

'shoes

LOL!  Shoes, was that intended as a little play on words?  Or did you mean to type "Follow" though?

But, point taken as [your quote]is...Craft does get away with tons of rough play which should be called, as Fish noted.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 10:10 pm

I am originally from Ohio so I have quite a few friends from up there who are Facebook friends. Win or lose, they are normally all over FB with their "opinions". One guy specifically is all over Craft and Matta if they lose, and all in love with Craft and Matta when they win. They were all beating me up Monday and yesterday before the game, buuuuut today......NOT ONE POST!! LOL

Go Blue!! Smile

jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 11:31 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

I don't think Craft is awful, but I think he is largely a media/officiating creation. He is a very good role player, but will never be able to be a go-to guy. I've heard people talk about him as the best PG in the Big Ten or even one of the best in the country, which is complete nonsense. He's a good player to have, but if he's one of your top two players, you're in trouble, which I think is playing out this season. Nobody will ever convince me that he doesn't get away with absolute murder on defense either. I think he's a very good defender, and he's also smart enough to know which officials will allow him to hammer people without calling anything, and there a fair number of them. When the officials are calling it straight up he backs off a bit.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty12th February 2014, 11:56 pm

You nailed it jj.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty13th February 2014, 3:00 am

One of my favorite plays of the game is when they called that foul on Craft after his near-steal vs Walton. It was an obvious foul, but one that Craft is use to getting away with. The shocked look on his face was priceless.

PostSubject: Re: Great win. Here is a nice gif    Great win. Here is a nice gif  Empty

Back to top Go down

Great win. Here is a nice gif
Page 1 of 1