Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schedule Changes

Go down 
+4
fishgoblue22
wshoes
joe
MgoBlue
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Schedule Changes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Hurts So Good is the best John Couger song.  Also, he had two sons arrested with the son of the IU baseball coach last year.  Can't remember what they did.

I will go with Pink Houses. Great song. As for his sons they jump somebody at a party. Sounds like there couple of spoiled brats from what I have seen/heard.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:13 am

MgoBlue wrote:
Be a man Hail.  You want to call names do it to my face you punk.  It's not my fault you can't keep one thread a part from another.

Lol, are you going to fight me now? "Do it to my face you punk".

Schedule Changes - Page 2 Uh-oh-10
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:23 am

MgoBlue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Hurts So Good is the best John Couger song.  Also, he had two sons arrested with the son of the IU baseball coach last year.  Can't remember what they did.

I will go with Pink Houses. Great song. As for his sons they jump somebody at a party. Sounds like there couple of spoiled brats from what I have seen/heard.

Pink Houses is a good one. The more I think about it, he's had some good songs. I need a lover is a good one too.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:24 am

Hail you are a genius. For future reference internet tough guys are ones who run their mouth online. That would be you bud. Calling names from your computer is what Internet Tough Guys do. In real life guys like you run and hide. Maybe a selfie of you flexing your muscles might convince me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:24 am

Fish-got to throw in Summer of '69.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 am

MgoBlue wrote:
Fish-got to throw in Summer of '69.

That's Bryan Adams.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:49 am

Damn it! My bad. I feel bad even mentioning it now. LOL...I like the song but not a Bryan Adams fan.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:06 pm

"Pink Houses is a good one. The more I think about it, he's had some good songs. I need a lover is a good one too"

His first big hit is also my favorite "I need a lover (that won't drive me crazy)." Besides being a great rocking song, that is sound relationship advice right there.

I saw him open for The Kinks just as he was starting to break out.

'shoes

Last edited by wshoes on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix typo)
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:13 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Hail you are a genius.  For future reference internet tough guys are ones who run their mouth online.  That would be you bud.  Calling names from your computer is what Internet Tough Guys do.  In real life guys like you run and hide.  Maybe a selfie of you flexing your muscles might convince me otherwise.

So then what do you call guys that challenge people to fights over message boards and brag about it? A tool?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Keep running your mouth and hiding behind a computer. You want to clutter up threads with your BS go ahead. I'm sure the others here appreciate it. Why you haven't been banned permanently is beyond me. You call names and are confrontational more times than not. Once in a while you post something good and then spend the next two days being a know it all douche bag.

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:03 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Keep running your mouth and hiding behind a computer.  You want to clutter up threads with your BS go ahead.  I'm sure the others here appreciate it.  Why you haven't been banned permanently is beyond me.  You call names and are confrontational more times than not.  Once in a while you post something good and then spend the next two days being a know it all douche bag.

Why don't both of you settle the fuck down? You're acting like 13 year old girls, both of you. Jesus!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:51 pm

forum fight diversion was a resounding failure  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

FWIW I say Jack and Diane.

PostSubject: Re: Schedule Changes   Schedule Changes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schedule Changes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2