Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

our ladies blew it tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

our ladies blew it tonight Empty
PostSubject: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:29 pm

had a 14 point lead against sparty in the second round of the B1G tourney and lost by 3. they were in it until a last second turn over. heard a stat that they are 2-26 against sparty in the last 28 games.

#bummer

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:50 pm

I'll be a Spartan woman's fan next year. My buddy's sister has a full ride there and will be an immediate impact player.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:00 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I'll be a Spartan woman's fan next year. My buddy's sister has a full ride there and will be an immediate impact player.

question/answer....

are you hooking up with your buddy's sister?

if yes - I guess it's ok as long as they aren't play UM

if no - Benedict

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:14 am

Don't really care about woman's basketball at all. I'd never watch a game if it didn't involve someone I had connections to. You've gotta think about how rare it is for ANYONE in the U.P. to go Division 1 in sports. I do think it's really cool that she passed up offers from UConn and Tennesse (the Kentucky and Kansas of Woman's basketball) to stay in-state.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:22 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Don't really care about woman's basketball at all. I'd never watch a game if it didn't involve someone I had connections to. You've gotta think about how rare it is for ANYONE in the U.P. to go Division 1 in sports. I do think it's really cool that she passed up offers from UConn and Tennesse (the Kentucky and Kansas of Woman's basketball) to stay in-state.

didn't answer my question...

lol! 

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:31 am

You realize that to be getting a full-ride scholarship next year, that implies she is currently a high schooler, right?

Sandy:

our ladies blew it tonight Hqdefault

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:33 am

some high schoolers are 18

kidding.... kind of

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:50 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:

So, what? It's moo-u, regardless. Let her have a good season on a losing team.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:20 am

All I can say is

LMAO!!!!

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:11 pm

dwoody wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

I'd rather see someone I have connections to play in a Final 4 than see them not make the tournament. I'll still cheer for Michigan over Michigan St., but otherwise I'd like to see her team do well.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:23 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
dwoody wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:

I'd rather see someone I have connections to play in a Final 4 than see them not make the tournament. I'll still cheer for Michigan over Michigan St., but otherwise I'd like to see her team do well.

I agree with hail here. My niece is a student at MSU. I told her that when she graduates, we will put her picture in an MSU frame in our Michigan Man Cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our ladies blew it tonight   our ladies blew it tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

our ladies blew it tonight
Page 1 of 1