Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? Empty
PostSubject: Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?   Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:06 pm

NW on deck but it seems like we are all less than interested. This should be a cake walk in Chrisler. Biggest thing to fear is the boys looking past NW to IU. Big game Saturday!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?   Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 pm

I hope they are not looking ahead. I think NW has improved since UM last faced them.

Without Morgan, I hope Horford has a big day.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?   Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Between McGary, Horford and Bielfeldt I think we will be fine. No looking ahead, boys!!!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?   Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Hope there is no looking ahead. Why Horford Fish? Do you think he will start? I actually think McGary will start. I saw some impressive numbers the other day about Michigan scoring more and allowing less points when McGary is in the game vs. Morgan.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?   Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:33 pm

I think McGary will start and get the bulk of the minutes. I would just like to see Horford have a big day. He's had a lot of unfortunate injuries, just hope he can get it going. Seems to have some offensive upside.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?   Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:58 pm

I am definitely pulling for him as well. It has not been an easy road.

Wilbon on PTI is predicting a loss tonight. He is claiming that NW is much improved beating Illinois on the road and Minny. Apparently he did not realize that both of those teams are slumping as bad as anyone in the B1G.

This team deserves respect damn it!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?   Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Yeah, they really aren't getting a lot of love even being #1.

Read this, coaches sound like UM plays absolutely no D.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/01/what_is_top-ranked_michigans_w.html
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?   Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Interesting article. I think their d is way underrated. I personally think this team is fantastic. Unselfish. A great balance of shooting and creating shots. The there's wont always be falling so it is important for them to be able to create shots and I think they can. They can run.

Thankfully in CBB coaches opinions don't mean shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?   Game Day Ladies!!!  Where the love? Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Day Ladies!!! Where the love?
Page 1 of 1