Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like the idea of mutliple backs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I like the idea of mutliple backs Empty
PostSubject: I like the idea of mutliple backs   I like the idea of mutliple backs EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:23 am

It is trending at every level of football. Keeps them fresh, and each offers differnt things to the offense. Borges was definately behind the times with this.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/03/brady_hoke_on_board_with_doug.html
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I like the idea of mutliple backs   I like the idea of mutliple backs EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm

this philosophy also goes a long way on the recruiting trail.

what's better than a stud RB in your recruiting class?.... two stud RBs in your recruiting class.

This style of play will allow michigan to get a webber and a harris in the same class.

Getting Smith and Green in the same class two years ago is going to make it easy for Nuss to sell this to recruits on the trail.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I like the idea of mutliple backs   I like the idea of mutliple backs EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:58 am

Michigan has a great tradition of multiple backs working .... Bo did it all the time in the seventies and eighties .... fresh and hungry makes for great backs ... as long as we get some old fashioned Meechigan OL play lol
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I like the idea of mutliple backs   I like the idea of mutliple backs EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:31 am

I'm happy with multiple backs especially since Fitz won't be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like the idea of mutliple backs   I like the idea of mutliple backs Empty

Back to top Go down

I like the idea of mutliple backs
Page 1 of 1