Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts on the backs again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Thoughts on the backs again Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the backs again   Thoughts on the backs again EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 pm

I think given the (apparent) status of the O-line, I think the back(s) who plays the most might be the one that blocks the best and catches the best.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the backs again   Thoughts on the backs again EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:01 am

That's a big reason I was touting Hayes. Lord knows Michigan could use an extra blocker. From what I've read on here, though, it appears that he has slipped to 4th on the depth chart.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the backs again   Thoughts on the backs again EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:58 am

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
That's a big reason I was touting Hayes. Lord knows Michigan could use an extra blocker. From what I've read on here, though, it appears that he has slipped to 4th on the depth chart.

something tells me that may change if they simply can't run the ball this year. Like you said, he's the best blocker and if they switch to a pass offense he'll probably be in a whole lot more than the others.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the backs again   Thoughts on the backs again EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Shows how shitty a coach Funk is... has been given 4 and 5 star talent and he still can't get consistent play... and because of that 4 and 5 star stud running backs may have to stay on the sidelines because we need better blocking backs... unbelievable.... give me a Jerry Hanlon over a great recruiter ... this is Meechigan we will still get our big time recruits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the backs again   Thoughts on the backs again Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the backs again
Page 1 of 1