Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread Empty
PostSubject: OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread   OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:38 pm

I see the Tigers getting some love, but what about our Red Wings?

I watched them beat the Bruins last night, and how good is Gustav Nyquist? The kids are playing great! If they had Datsyuk and Zetterberg back I would almost say they could beat anyone, but I am not a Jimmy Howard fan, and the puck stops, or should I say doesnt stop there...

I think they would match up pretty well against Shitsburg in the first round, as they stand now. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread   OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:44 pm

I think they keep the playoff streak alive, but I don't think they do much damage in the playoffs. But, with all the injuries, I'm hoping getting so many Griffens playing time this year can only help the team in the long run.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread   OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Haven't watched many games this season but did last night and Howard was great.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread   OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: The Offical Red Wings Thread
Page 1 of 1