Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
Admin
EJinGA
fishgoblue22
sandyeggo_blue
MichiganFootball13
BetterThansparty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Beat those moron from Chicago who have no respect for the United States of America.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:31 pm

YES!!! 2-1!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:21 pm

What a game. where was this team most of the season?

I like when the announcer said "Motown Momentum" I've never hear that before. I'm using it.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:41 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
What a game. where was this team most of the season?

This team is young. You always think of the wings being old, but not now. Lots of young talent. Zetterberg is the right guy to captain this ship into the future.

FYI, Chicago is a thug team and Teows is a clone of the whining Cindy Crosby.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:14 am

.... And Jimmy Howard looks like a legit playoff goaltender.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:29 am

EJinGA wrote:

He has been the most constant goalie in these playoffs for any team.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:57 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

He has been the most constant goalie in these playoffs for any team.

I agree and at first I was getting a bit irked because it really seemed like Detroit was relying on him WAY too much and it was biting them in the a$$. They are playing some smothering D at times and that seems to be lightening the load on him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:05 am

Yep, we don't respect the United States of America.

You nailed it.

Fucking moron.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:10 am

If you say that shit one more time 2nd, you're banned for life.

You pulled that crap during the regular season.

I simply won't stand for it anymore.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:19 am

Admin, I won't say you disrespect the USA, but I do think the screaming during the National Anthem is disgusting. You should have your hand over your heart, stand tall, face the flag and sing along.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Anyway, back to hockey... Nyquist looks like he is going to be a great player. Can't wait to see Jarnkrok.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:57 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Admin, I won't say you disrespect the USA, but I do think the screaming during the National Anthem is disgusting. You should have your hand over your heart, stand tall, face the flag and sing along.

It's what we do.

There's reason behind it.

I suggest you read this: http://www.secondcityhockey.com/2009/3/17/801390/controversy-over-cheering

In the end, there's way too much of a big deal made out of it. It's not like we're sitting down, wearing hats and blowing cocaine while its playing. We simply get into it more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:58 pm

EJinGA wrote:
Anyway, back to hockey... Nyquist looks like he is going to be a great player. Can't wait to see Jarnkrok.

He looked good last night, no doubt. Came out of nowhere it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:00 pm

I don't think Crawford has been the reason for the two losses, necesarilly, but I would like to see Emery put in the net in Game 4.

Also, us scratching Viktor Stalberg the first two games was a bad, bad move in retrospect (although I never agreed with the decision to begin with).

Game 4 should be a good one. I think we steal it and come back to Chicago 2-2.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:02 pm

One last comment/point I'll make:

This series just points to how absurd it is that we'll be split up beginning next year.

Best rivalry in hockey, two Original Six teams, etc., etc.

This series is hockey at its finest, IMHO.

Best of luck, boys.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:28 pm

I'm so glad the Wings are moving East next year. They have been punished having to travel out West, which is a testimony to how great a team they have been for the past 20+ years.

The more I watch Chicago, the more I hate them. I used to respect Toews but now I see he is a whiner.

I think Howard is a much better goalie than Crawford, and I think: the Wings head back to Chicago up 3-1.

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Tue May 21, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:33 pm

There is no doubt that traveling West takes its toll. I also think they head back to Chicago up 3-1.

Shaw is fireplug and I think he's a bit testy (dirty at times). I am really starting to dislike that guy.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:58 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not a big fan of Shaw right this second either.

His hit towards the end of the last night's game was perfectly legal, but I believe he's taken 5 penalties so far in this series.

Luckily our PK is absurdly good.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Admin wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, I'm not a big fan of Shaw right this second either.

His hit towards the end of the last night's game was perfectly legal, but I believe he's taken 5 penalties so far in this series.

Luckily our PK is absurdly good.

ABSURDLY GOOD!

also, I thought that was a clean hit too.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Moving East is the right thing to do. The travel is rediculous, and seeing is how must of us have to work, the games starting at 10:30 is a joke.

They lose 1 original six team but pick up the other 4.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Big game tonight. BIG GAME.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:49 pm

It's only hockey.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Huge- I think our chances are about 3 times as good (purely arbitrary I know) of winning the series if we win tonight.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm

wshoes wrote:
Huge- I think our chances are about 3 times as good (purely arbitrary I know) of winning the series if we win tonight.

'shoes

Agree. Going back with a 3-1 lead is huge. 3 games to win one.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Teams have trailed 3-1 in a best-of-seven series a total of 229 times and have come back to win the series on 20 occasions or 8.7% of the time.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=31154

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Jimmy Howard is the man.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:57 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Jimmy Howard is the man.
give credit where credit is due. Howard was great tonight but also the D was really good at disrupting the Hawks in the zone. Not many second chance goals. Also, I think I heard one of the announcers mention that Howard is getting stronger with each start. He is peaking at the right time for sure.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:09 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Jimmy Howard is the man.
give credit where credit is due. Howard was great tonight but also the D was really good at disrupting the Hawks in the zone. Not many second chance goals. Also, I think I heard one of the announcers mention that Howard is getting stronger with each start. He is peaking at the right time for sure.

Exactly right. The Hawks had two PP's with zero shot attempts. They couldn't get the entry pass into the zone. Great D.

Also, Toews is becoming my least favorite player in the league. I thought Cindy Crosby was the biggest whining puss, but Toews is right up there with him.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:44 am

You're both right. But the two go hand in hand obviously and knowing that Howard will often erase some defensive mistakes with he big save gives everyone more confidence.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!   LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next