Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan football gained a new fan today!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Michigan football gained a new fan today! Empty
PostSubject: Michigan football gained a new fan today!   Michigan football gained a new fan today! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:46 pm

2 of our HS FB players, going into their soph yr., attending the M FB camp this week. This 1 kid has been a sparty fan, but today he tweeted "The amount of respect I have for Michigan football is through the roof. Unreal and special place for elite people"

I tweeted back asked him if he was being serious, he said 100% yes. I guess they practiced at the Big House, ran down the tunnel, plus tour of locker room. He said the feeling was incredible running down the tunnel. Asked him why M camp? He said he's always learning, wanted to try something new.

BTW the kid is 6'2, 225, average/decent speed. Fully expect him to start on the varsity team this fall. Great kid, great attitude. Who knows, maybe sept. of 2017 he's wearing maize & blue!!!

Back to top Go down

Michigan football gained a new fan today!
Page 1 of 1