Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jourdan Lewis......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jourdan Lewis...... Empty
PostSubject: Jourdan Lewis......   Jourdan Lewis...... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:12 pm

I don't know, boys.

After watching this kid's highlight reel from last year (which is extensive - over 10 minutes long), do we keep this kid at the corner?

Or do we look at playing him in the slot?

He is ONE FAST cookie. And he has some saaaaweet moves.

I know we have a serious lack of CB's, so that may dictate the decision almost completely, but I think our staff needs to make sure we find the right position for this kid. He'll definitely be returning punts (unless Norfleet ends up being really, really good).

But this Lewis kid, to me, looks like the prototypical 'Percy Harvin position' for Meyer. I'm glad they didn't get Diggs this year or Jourdan next year.

Anyone have any thoughts on his position once he gets in town?

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Jourdan Lewis......   Jourdan Lewis...... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 pm

You know what they say about corners... great receivers that can't catch!

Ace Anbender says he was the best player on the field at the HS playoff game that he attended... and that game included Terry Richardson and Shane Morris.

I say leave him there, but as a former CB I may be biased!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jourdan Lewis......   Jourdan Lewis...... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Hey, I played CB as well! Well, I started both ways my junior and senior years in high school...but I broke into the starting varsity lineup my sophomore year as a CB.

So I definitely know what you mean about being biased!

But, he did have 6-7 TD receptions last year, and some of his INT's were some sick grabs....so I definitely think the kid has the hands to play on the offensive side of the ball.

That's quite a statement by Ace. I would definitely agree he's better than RJS, probably T Rich...and maybe, juuuuuust maybe, better than Shane.

When watching the tape you definitely see the raw talent and lightning speed the kid possesses. Those types of kids thrive at almost any position.

Hell, after all, why do we have to limit him to just one side of the ball??? He's probably no Woodson, but if we have a kid that has too much talent to sit on the sidelines 1/2 the game, get him on the field as much as possible.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jourdan Lewis......   Jourdan Lewis...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jourdan Lewis......
Page 1 of 1