Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Under the lights practice will be open to the public

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Under the lights practice will be open to the public Empty
PostSubject: Under the lights practice will be open to the public   Under the lights practice will be open to the public EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:18 pm

This is in todays Detroit Free Press, M will open its practice to the public on Saturday august 16th at 8pm. Practice will be in the Big House. BTW its free.

Don't have a link, Mgoblue.com just mentioned the date & time, said full details to be released soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Under the lights practice will be open to the public   Under the lights practice will be open to the public EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:09 pm

You have to register (somewhere) in order to get tickets, FYI.

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Under the lights practice will be open to the public   Under the lights practice will be open to the public EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Admin wrote:
You have to register (somewhere) in order to get tickets, FYI.

Here ya go.
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/08/michigan_releases_details_for_1.html

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Under the lights practice will be open to the public   Under the lights practice will be open to the public EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:33 am

Anyone planning on going to this? I'm trying but the wife isn't feeling it. I would have to leave work early and drive 3+ hours. It would be a rush. The only thing I have going for me is we have to be in Detroit the next day anyway.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Under the lights practice will be open to the public   Under the lights practice will be open to the public EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:53 am

Thinking about it. It's only 1-1/2 hours for me but.......

PostSubject: Re: Under the lights practice will be open to the public   Under the lights practice will be open to the public EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:48 pm

I went ahead and reserved tickets. The deadline is tomorrow so I figured I should grab some just in case.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Under the lights practice will be open to the public   Under the lights practice will be open to the public EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:35 pm

I had grabbed some also.

PostSubject: Re: Under the lights practice will be open to the public   Under the lights practice will be open to the public EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Looks like we are going, so long as I can get out of work. I will be very curious as to how they run this event. What kind of "show" will this be? (Ex. Music piped in, band, etc.). I'm expecting it to be a low turnout. Let's face it the students aren't back yet and barely show up for games. I'm hoping there may be some access that would not be normally at a heavily attended event. (Ex. Field access following the practice, autograph's etc.). I am also wondering if the Brandon touch will be in effect. Will they be selling merchandise or have concessions open? With Brandon at the helm I expect them to monetize this event some how.

It's going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the lights practice will be open to the public   Under the lights practice will be open to the public Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the lights practice will be open to the public
Page 1 of 1