Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So how can Michigan Win tonight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

So how can Michigan Win tonight? Empty
PostSubject: So how can Michigan Win tonight?   So how can Michigan Win tonight? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Yeah, I know it's an in-team scrimmage/practice.

So what do they need to do to satisfy EVERYONE?

If the offensive line suddenly gels and plows open big holes tonight the headlines tomorrow will be "Michigan DEFENSIVE LINE Porous!!!!!"

If the (IMHO) very good defensive line we have stones the new offensive line everyone will continue to yell about the offensive line.

I don't see a win/win here. Someone somewhere is going to bitch like a little girl when it's over.

PostSubject: Re: So how can Michigan Win tonight?   So how can Michigan Win tonight? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:36 pm

IMO there is no win tonight. Not because of it being a scrimmage but more due to each success coinciding with a failure. Let's say the o-line is blowing guys off the line. While that may be great for the OL what does it say about the DL? That said I will be watching individual play very closely. Ex. Is Green explosive and decisive? Is Gardner making good decisions and finding open men vs. forcing things.

To me that is about the only thing you can hope to learn from tonight.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: So how can Michigan Win tonight?   So how can Michigan Win tonight? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:00 pm

I'm in Indianapolis (going to the Colts preseason game tonight) and won't be able to watch. Can someone keep an eye on Hayes for me and let me know how he does? I wanna know if my sleeper pick has any potential.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: So how can Michigan Win tonight?   So how can Michigan Win tonight? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:06 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I'm in Indianapolis (going to the Colts preseason game tonight) and won't be able to watch. Can someone keep an eye on Hayes for me and let me know how he does? I wanna know if my sleeper pick has any potential.

it's Michigan.... they all have potential  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: So how can Michigan Win tonight?   So how can Michigan Win tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

So how can Michigan Win tonight?
Page 1 of 1