Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love that no one thinks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

I love that no one thinks Empty
PostSubject: I love that no one thinks   I love that no one thinks EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Michigan will be any good this year.

I don't hear ANY, not one, national pundit saying anything great about Michigan.

I remain, as always, optimistic. In my feeble mind there is no reason we can't go undefeated. It's not like we are playing Alabama or LSU 12 times. Or even once to be honest about it.

I am very optimistic about our defense this year. I think moving Jake MF Ryan to the middle will do nothing but make us better. Our entire group of Linebackers is incredible! These guys can really play. Bolden, Ross, Morgan, Ryan, Gedeon all have big game experience. Jenkins-Stone and McCray are supposed to be ready to push these other guys. I'd be surprised if any of our freshmen LB's play. (Furbush, Ferns, Wangler, Winovich)

Our secondary looks great. We FINALLY have experience. Delano Hill will come back from his injury. My dark horse is Jourdon Lewis. This kid is going to explode. Think of how the MSU cornerbacks have played the past couple of years and that's what we'll see from him. Countess on the other side with a lot of guys pushing them. Last year Stribling was pushing them both. Ray Taylor is a senior safety. That's gotta be worth something right? lol I haven't even mentione Dymonte Thomas or Delonte Hollowell.

The front line looks pretty damn good with PeeWee in the middle and Clark beating down from the outside. We've got a ton of guys in the middle now. Hurst, Wormley, Mone. That leaves out Matt Godin and Ryan Glasgow. The outside rush is probably our weakest spot but with Clark on one side maybe Beyer can step up. He'll be rushing against mostly Tight Ends instead of Offensive Tackles. That should help his individual game right there. I'm betting Lawrence Marshall plays as a freshman.

As you can see, I'm pretty stoked on our defense this year. I hope I'm not disappointed.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I love that no one thinks   I love that no one thinks EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:16 pm

joe wrote:
...My dark horse is Jourdon Lewis. This kid is going to explode...

+1 I'm still not sure how JL has flown this far under the radar. I agree with you, I think he is really gonna open eyes this year.

joe wrote:
...The front line looks pretty damn good with PeeWee in the middle and Clark beating down from the outside...

I really liked Willie Henry last year. He got noticeably better and better as the year went on. I'm looking for good things out of him this year also.

I can't wait for 2016 BRYAN MONE.

joe

PostSubject: Re: I love that no one thinks   I love that no one thinks EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:16 pm

If we're really lucky Mone can redshirt!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I love that no one thinks   I love that no one thinks EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm cautiously optimistic.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I love that no one thinks   I love that no one thinks EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:17 pm

I think the defense can be real good and that if we utilize quick short passes for ball control so as to minimize blocking deficiencies, we can have a consistently effective offense. Getting more optimistic as the season approaches.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love that no one thinks   I love that no one thinks Empty

Back to top Go down

I love that no one thinks
Page 1 of 1