Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Braxton Miller Injured again

Go down 
+4
sandyeggo_blue
fishgoblue22
GOBLUEJOE66
joe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Braxton Miller Injured again Empty
PostSubject: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Re-injured his shoulder in practice.

Could be somewhat serious

Seen on Twitter

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:34 pm

joe wrote:
Re-injured his shoulder in practice.

Could be somewhat serious

Seen on Twitter

We've heard that before. He'll be ready for UM.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:41 pm

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2014/08/38879/braxton-miller-done-for-season

http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/content/stories/2014/08/18/braxton-miller-injury-update.html

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:54 pm

joe wrote:
http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2014/08/38879/braxton-miller-done-for-season

http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/content/stories/2014/08/18/braxton-miller-injury-update.html

WOW...just read the Dispatch story. My bad. Story didn't mention his season being done so far, but since he had surgery in Feb it sure doesn't sound good for him. I think he can get medical redshirt if he is in fact done this year.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:55 am

I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not sad about this at all. I would love to see a bunch of attrition at Ohio and see them go through a rough period. I don't hate a lot of people or things, but I hate Ohio.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:57 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not sad about this at all.  I would love to see a bunch of attrition at Ohio and see them go through a rough period.  I don't hate a lot of people or things, but I hate Ohio.

I LOVE this post...

I don't hate a lot of people or things, but I hate Ohio

+1

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:19 am

Don't look now but our road schedule is getting easier...

ND-Academic investigation. 3 starters suspended.
OSU-Miller "could" be gone for the season.

MSU lost a lot on their defense. I am sure they will find guys to plug in. Still I expect there defense to take a small step back. I also expect their offense to improve so it could be a wash.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not sad about this at all.  I would love to see a bunch of attrition at Ohio and see them go through a rough period.  I don't hate a lot of people or things, but I hate Ohio.

Fish - well said my friend, very well said! But, being from there originally, and putting up with their shit for many years, I just can't bring myself to be nice enough to say that I hate the Suckeyes!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:34 pm

I've read a little bit about this injury. I read in a couple of places "suffered the injury while throwing a routine pass. He was not hit, having been off-limits from contact since off-season shoulder surgery.", and the surgery was "minor". If the only thing he did was throw a routine pass after a "minor" surgery 6 months ago, doesn't that seem to be an indication that there is something seriously wrong with his shoulder? Ain't no sympathy from this guy, but it just seems odd to me given the surgery timeline and circumstances of the throw.

Go Blue!! Smile

dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:15 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
I've read a little bit about this injury. I read in a couple of places "suffered the injury while throwing a routine pass. He was not hit, having been off-limits from contact since off-season shoulder surgery.", and the surgery was "minor".  If the only thing he did was throw a routine pass after a "minor" surgery 6 months ago, doesn't that seem to be an indication that there is something seriously wrong with his shoulder?  Ain't no sympathy from this guy, but it just seems odd to me given the surgery timeline and circumstances of the throw.

Go Blue!!   Smile

Maybe Braxton Miller is just a pussy!
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:16 pm

ESPN is reporting that he is out for the season.  Sounds like a dislocation.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:19 pm

dwoody wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:03 pm

dwoody wrote:
GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
I've read a little bit about this injury. I read in a couple of places "suffered the injury while throwing a routine pass. He was not hit, having been off-limits from contact since off-season shoulder surgery.", and the surgery was "minor".  If the only thing he did was throw a routine pass after a "minor" surgery 6 months ago, doesn't that seem to be an indication that there is something seriously wrong with his shoulder?  Ain't no sympathy from this guy, but it just seems odd to me given the surgery timeline and circumstances of the throw.

Go Blue!!   Smile

Hell dw....that was a given!!! Smile

+2

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:31 pm

I have never wished for or been happy about any athlete, even one from the un-ethical sewer that is buckeye football, being injured.... that is just wrong.... I love college football because of players like Miller and Devin who can make things happen on the field
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 pm

I never wish for any player to be hurt, but I'm not going to spend any time feeling bad about it either, we have enough to worry about.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braxton Miller Injured again   Braxton Miller Injured again Empty

Back to top Go down

Braxton Miller Injured again
Page 1 of 1