Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend Empty
PostSubject: OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend   OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Our HS game was stormed out tonight as I'm sure many, many other games where as well. We finish the game at 7pm Saturday night, score 0-0 with 1:22 left in 1st qtr.

Of coursed I fucking pissed because 8 of us where taking a road trip to South Bend, plan on arriving around 3:00-3:30, grilling some burgers, brats, a lot of other good food, relaxing with friends, plus a few cold beers. An awesome day planned!!! Tailgating for a few hrs., head to stadium to watch warm-ups, listen to bands & hoping for an awesome M win!!!! But no I'll be stuck back home, at least should be able to watch 2nd half.

OK, I'm whining, sorry. Just saw 400,000 homes without power, plus all the tree damage, I shouldn't complain.

Been there 7 times, a very bad 1-5-1 record, 06' was only win. So maybe I've been bad luck, hopefully my 7 friends can bring home a victory!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend   OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:14 am

sunny and high 70s - low 80s for the next four years here in San Diego. sorry about your luck man.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend   OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:17 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
sunny and high 70s - low 80s for the next four years here in San Diego. sorry about your luck man.

JUST the next 4 years eggo??? How sad!!!! LOL

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend   OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:22 am

booboo wrote:
Our HS game was stormed out tonight as I'm sure many, many other games where as well. We finish the game at 7pm Saturday night, score 0-0 with 1:22 left in 1st qtr.

Of coursed I fucking pissed because 8 of us where taking a road trip to South Bend, plan on arriving around 3:00-3:30, grilling some burgers, brats, a lot of other good food, relaxing with friends, plus a few cold beers. An awesome day planned!!! Tailgating for a few hrs., head to stadium to watch warm-ups, listen to bands & hoping for an awesome M win!!!! But no I'll be stuck back home, at least should be able to watch 2nd half.    

OK, I'm whining, sorry. Just saw 400,000 homes without power, plus all the tree damage, I shouldn't complain.

Been there 7 times, a very bad 1-5-1 record, 06' was only win. So maybe I've been bad luck, hopefully my 7 friends can bring home a victory!!!

GO BLUE!!!      

Sorry to hear about all of the nasty shit and your game being postponed booboo!! Just curious....who's bright idea, on UM/ND game day, to schedule the game for 7:00pm tonight????

Anyway, here's hoping for wins in both games today!! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
blu4vr

PostSubject: Re: OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend   OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:07 am

As a parent of a recently graduated HS player, cherish this time while you still can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend   OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Mother Nature cancels my plans on going to South Bend
Page 1 of 1