Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

which jersey do I wear today?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

which jersey do I wear today? Empty
PostSubject: which jersey do I wear today?   which jersey do I wear today? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:23 am

in keeping with personal tradition, I always wear a jersey when UM plays ND. it's the only game every year that I don't wear my favorite/lucky Michigan T.

I wore my A-Train jersey to the 2005 loss at UM. I blame that loss on Tebow. He was taking his official visit to UM that day and I was close enough to the field and at halftime I heard him say (kind of joking I guess) that there was no way he was going to play in the cold.

I was at the 06 game when UM walked into South  Bend and crushed them. I wore a Henne jersey that day. It's a Nike one. I went to a tailgate that Rudy was at. My brother-in-law works on the railroad with Rudy's cousin. It was Rudy's cousin's tailgate and Rudy stopped by.

I wore a Mike Hart 2007 Rose Bowl jersey when Tate beat ND in 09. I almost pulled the trigger and bought a Tate jersey after that game. (I ended up waiting two more weeks).

I wore my Desmond jersey to the first UTL in 2011

I've worn my Denard addidas jersey the last two years.

I also have a Charles, Desmond, and an Under The Lights jersey.

Do any of you guys have something you always wear for a particular game?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: which jersey do I wear today?   which jersey do I wear today? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Denard. He killed them late twice.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: which jersey do I wear today?   which jersey do I wear today? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Number 7 baby.... greatest QB in Meechigan history... went down to that putrid stadium in 1978 and led the team to a famous victory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which jersey do I wear today?   which jersey do I wear today? Empty

Back to top Go down

which jersey do I wear today?
Page 1 of 1