Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome? Empty
PostSubject: Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome?   Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:56 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2555507-why-jim-harbaugh-and-michigan-may-not-live-happily-ever-after?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

I know, it's B/R/. It's still a good read, and I think the question is relevant.

Is it possible that Jim drives the team, the B10, and the rest of college football crazy? I know, as long as he wins, the team and the fans will put up with anything. But what if he doesn't?

P.S. I had not seen what his wife looks like. Sarah is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome?   Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:38 pm

It's a question and one that sparty fans are clinging to. As of right now Coach Harbaugh is in heaven. If Michigan struggles things may get messy, I don't think he'll struggle though. That being said I'll repeat my prediction for this year, 7-5. Hopefully I'm wrong and he does better but as long as there ae repeated stupid mistakes I'm all good with it. I think most Michigan fans will be too. Next year 8/9 wins (next year is tough because both sparty and ohio state are on the road). 2017 I'm looking for a playoff berth though....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome?   Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:08 pm

He won't. New players every year. As long as he wins, and doesn't get in trouble/break rules, fans and school will love him.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome?   Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:09 pm

the way I look at it .... did Bo wear out his welcome ... NOOOOO .... win consistently , win without cheating .... beat bucknuts more than they beat you , and beat up on sparty ..... and you will be king and leave when you want
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome?   Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:56 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
He won't.  New players every year.  As long as he wins, and doesn't get in trouble/break rules, fans and school will love him.

exactly this ^^^

by the time the players are tired of him they will be gone and when they move on they will praise his toughness, stubbornness, insanity, etc. a la Bo.

as long as he's winning, the administration will have no chance to get rid of him because the fans would revolt.

it will take a woody hayes/bobby knight move to get jim out once he's successfull.

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome?   Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Just came from the Bacon booksigning tonight in Ann Arbor.  This place was pretty packed with people, it was close-ish to capacity.

http://www.music.umich.edu/about/facilities/central_campus/rackham/

Bacon got several laughs and said many things that I did not know.  I did start recording it on my phone but apparently my phone won't record anything longer than 10 miutes.  I'm positive that there is a setting in the phone which would allow me to record longer but I didn't feel like looking for it.  Even though it was free I thought that it would be a better use of my time to pay attention.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome?   Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Harbaugh wear out his welcome?
Page 1 of 1