Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's not the loss but the nature of it.

Go down 
+2
hailtoyourvictor
wshoes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

It's not the loss but the nature of it. Empty
PostSubject: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:03 pm

I had a bad feeling we were going to lose but thought we would be competitive.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 pm

It's a joke. Such a different vibe than watching Michigan basketball.

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Zero points after 3 qtrs. and they are missing 4 or 5 starters??? Wow, I can't even stand anymore.

1st time I've ever felt this way in 40 yrs. of Michigan football. This is a joke, right?

OK, enough of BH. I've seen enough of his coaching...
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:23 pm

I was the biggest proponent of "give him 4 years to get his guys in the system", and even I am ready to wipe my hands of this. If Michigan can't score on ND, that Msu defense is going to out score our offense.

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:26 pm

The way this game is going it is really going to be a long season. I hope I am wrong but I may be hoping for bball to get here soon!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:30 pm

There is no intensity on the field.... and there is no sense of accountability from the coaches.... they are passive and that is translating itself onto the field.... this is not the Meechigan football I know
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Fire Hoke tonight.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:04 am

Golson's pretty good not sure he is any better than Braxton Miller was though. I'll be surprised if you do better than 9-3.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:07 am

Lol we have Lou Spitz Holtz with us tonite claiming that Golson is the next Montana and a NC is coming to notre shame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not the loss but the nature of it.   It's not the loss but the nature of it. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's not the loss but the nature of it.
Page 1 of 1