Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re: Trey. This may REALLY come across as over-the-top:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Re: Trey. This may REALLY come across as over-the-top: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trey. This may REALLY come across as over-the-top:   Re: Trey. This may REALLY come across as over-the-top: EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 pm

But have any of you, even ONCE since, say, the 60-59 win over MSU (and all that's transpired since),
so much as THOUGHT of the name, "Darius Morris"??? (Much less MISS him).

Even after 27 games I'm dumbfounded at how FAR UNDER THE RADAR Mr. Burke was in HS in Columbus last year.
Geez...if EVER a diamond in the rough! Make that PLATINUM, for what he's brought to our table!!

Incredible kid. And point-guard.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Re: Trey. This may REALLY come across as over-the-top: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: Trey. This may REALLY come across as over-the-top:   Re: Trey. This may REALLY come across as over-the-top: EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 pm

The thing that amazes me is OSU chose Shannon Scott over Trey. That tells me Thad must be more into what the recruiting services say than being able to evaluate talent himself. Scott played 4 minutes yesterday and was 0-2 on FT. Meanwhile we all know what Trey has done this season.

Thanks Thad.
Back to top Go down

Re: Trey. This may REALLY come across as over-the-top:
Page 1 of 1