Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!!

Go down 
+2
BOLEACH7
GOBLUEJOE66
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!! Empty
PostSubject: Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!!   Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:52 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/09/brady_hoke_if_theyre_truly_fan.html

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!!   Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 pm

I do believe in the kids .... and I will support the coach .... but I wont accept mediocrity .... signed Michigan fan
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!!   Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:02 pm

believing in the kids and believing in the coaching staff are two different things.

I really want Hoke to be successful. I want that more than anything. I just don't think it's going to happen. Nothing personal. time to move on. please please please prove me wrong Brady.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!!   Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Maybe Hoke doesn't understand, THIS IS MICHIGAN, the kids come here because its Michigan, but if Michigan isn't winning they will not come

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!!   Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 pm

I believe in Michigan, I do not believe in a single person that is responsible for this program (starting as high on the totem pole as Brandon, to as low on the pole as the videographers).

jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!!   Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Those are pretty irritating comments by Hoke. I would never advocate bashing the players on twitter or something, but if he can't understand why fans are upset, he's more clueless than I thought. He acts more like a man in over his head every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!!   Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoke REALLY Doesn't Get It!!
Page 1 of 1