Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoke

Go down 
+4
dwoody
the artist formally known
GOBLUEJOE66
Meechigan Man
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Meechigan Man

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:22 pm

We all know where we stand on Hoke, some want him gone now, others not, for those who want him back, is next year it for him if Michigan loses 4-5 again with not much improvement? How long do you wait, will recruits stay away if the slide continues too long? How big is Brandon's ego that he will be hesitant to admit his boy was the wrong choice ? We all love Michigan football here despite the disagreements and for most of us this is the most fragile the program has been in our lifetime
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Meechigan Man wrote:
We all know where we stand on Hoke, some want him gone now, others not, for those who want him back, is next year it for him if Michigan loses 4-5 again with not much improvement? How long do you wait, will recruits stay away if the slide continues too long? How big is Brandon's ego that he will be hesitant to admit his boy was the wrong choice ? We all love Michigan football here despite the disagreements and for most of us this is the most fragile the program has been in our lifetime
and for most of us this is the most fragile the program has been in our lifetime

+5

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Fragile as its ever been RR went 3-9 Michigan survived that, now after 3 yrs you want to pull the plug ? Look I'm not saying its all rosey here,but its not hoke its Borges. I think mattson is doing fine, The offense and I mean more than the offensive line are the issue. 1st Gardner is not gettin it done . Fitz not gettin it done . The whole right side of Lewan not gettin it done no recievers, to throw to. We cut Bait(meaning Hoke ) THEN WHERE DO WE GO. I think it would be better to shop for offensive cordinator, and line coach . than a new whole coaching staf

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:58 pm

So Artist then he comes back again after next year if he loses 4-5 again, not trying to be argumentative just what would you do next year
Back to top Go down

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Meech , that would be different, It would be is 4th year 3 with his recruits. Strike 1 playing in a conf with Maryland, Rutgers , and IU. strike 2 and Not making any adjustments from the previos year . strike 3 he gone

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Meechigan Man wrote:
So Artist then he comes back again after next year if he loses 4-5 again, not trying to be argumentative just what would you do next year
With the same staff? He goes at that point.
Back to top Go down
Meechigan Man

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:12 pm

That's what has me worried, unless he is told by Brandon to get rid of them, he talks like Borges and Funk will be back!
Back to top Go down

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Hoke team of the recruits that Hoke recruited only 6 guys play regularly.KALIS OG, ROSSIII LB, WILSON DB, CHEESON WR +/-, FUNCHESS TE/WR, and NORFLEET +/-. Several are backups. looking at these numbers its tough to say Hoke is washed up when his recruits are only 2 years along 1/2 his recruits are not even seeing the field yet patients my boys patients

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:24 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Hoke team of the recruits that Hoke recruited only 6 guys play regularly.KALIS OG, ROSSIII LB, WILSON DB, CHEESON WR +/-, FUNCHESS TE/WR, and NORFLEET +/-. Several are backups. looking at these numbers its tough to say Hoke is washed up when his recruits are only 2 years along 1/2 his recruits are not even seeing the field yet patients my boys patients
And Butt.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Patience, jus' sayin'.
Back to top Go down

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:55 pm

and Green , my bad on patients or patience, get the pitcher picture

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:45 am

Brandon is buisness man. He will know when it's right to make the change.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:10 am

the artist formally known wrote:
To that list you can add: Magnuson, Bosch, Butt, AJ Williams, Green, Clark, Heitzman, Ojemudia, Wormley, Henry, Pipkins before he was hurt, Bolden, Taylor and Wile. Also Stribling and Lewis have seen the field a fair amount. This is, of course part of the problem, a lot of young guys out there. Add in inept offensive coaching and the slow development of the o-line and tight-ends and here we are.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:13 am

I think there's a 95% chance Hoke is back for next year, but then all bets are off. I think if we don't show significant improvement next year, he may very well get canned.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:44 am

jjabilene wrote:
I think there's a 95% chance Hoke is back for next year, but then all bets are off. I think if we don't show significant improvement next year, he may very well get canned.
jj- my view is its 99.98% but see my other post about the problem with what I call "the story."

'shoes
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:59 am

wshoes wrote:
jjabilene wrote:
jj- my view is its 99.98% but see my other post about the problem with what I call "the story."

'shoes
Well, my 5% wiggle room allows for the possibility of losing 49-0 to OSU and having fans booing their butts off and leaving at half time and Borges again saying the players could have played better if they wanted to and Hoke saying he thought Borges called a good game. Then I think all bets would be off.

I'm actually not that concerned about recruiting right now. We had back to back great classes that are almost fully intact. We don't have to have a great class every year. I'm more concerned whether they can actually coach these guys at all on the offensive side of the ball.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:27 am

Even though I am in the Hoke be gone category, I don't think he will be after this season. I just really HOPE that he applies the mantra....THE TEAM THE TEAM THE TEAM and gets rid of his friend Borg-ass and Funk and brings in a QB coach along with new OC and OL coaches.

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

Hoke  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoke    Hoke  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoke
Page 1 of 1