Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bryan Mone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Bryan Mone Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Mone   Bryan Mone EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Isn't this your guy, Sandy?

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/09/truly_one_of_a_kind_michigan_d.html

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Bryan Mone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Mone   Bryan Mone EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:02 pm

yeah, a while ago I posted an article about Mone before he was at Michigan that talked a lot about his brother. there were actually a few pictures in the article as well. You can tell his brother really needs help and that Mone was more than willing to give it. I really liked what I took away from the article in regards to his personality. Then I saw him play and I've been high on him ever since. If UM ever sells a Mone jersey I will be first in line to get it. I might have to have one made though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Bryan Mone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Mone   Bryan Mone EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:30 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
yeah, a while ago I posted an article about Mone before he was at Michigan that talked a lot about his brother. there were actually a few pictures in the article as well. You can tell his brother really needs help and that Mone was more than willing to give it. I really liked what I took away from the article in regards to his personality. Then I saw him play and I've been high on him ever since. If UM ever sells a Mone jersey I will be first in line to get it. I might have to have one made though Very Happy

cheers cheers

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Bryan Mone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Mone   Bryan Mone EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:08 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Here you go. Just pick his number.

http://www.fansedge.com/league/college/team/michigan_wolverines/adidas_michigan_wolverines_custom_replica_football_jersey_-_navy_blue/source/csefe12-pla-id1061255-4?gclid=CLzRkbfC6sACFcRcMgoduGIAeQ&kwid=productads-plaid^99012596728-sku^1061255@ADL44-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^64913159368
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bryan Mone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Mone   Bryan Mone Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryan Mone
Page 1 of 1