Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three questions

Go down 
+5
hailtoyourvictor
wshoes
sandyeggo_blue
BOLEACH7
Markwawf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Markwawf

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Three questions   Three questions EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:14 pm

1.  If DG is the starting QB then why was he pulled in the fourth quarter?
2.  Who starts next week as QB against Minnesota?
3.  Is Minnesota (3-1) at home a sure win?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:21 pm

#1 - were you watching the game?
#2 - Morris
#3 - have you been watching at all this year?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:25 pm

1. DG was absolutely horrible today
2. Shane
3. Minny is gonna kill us

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Answer to number 2, do you really think Morris will start next week? I thought Hoke said Gardner was our quarterback.
number 3 if we can't beat Minnesota at home....well I don't know what to say, its worse than I thought?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:32 pm

Does it really matter what Hoke says anymore, he just repeats himself over and over again
Back to top Go down
Markwawf

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Do you mean:execute better and cut down on the turnovers, yeah thats the ticket!
Seriously, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict a win for Mich next week against Minn.
So we'll be 1-0 in conference play, how' s that for a turn around?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:55 pm

I hope they play Shane just to shut everyone up and if it works out great. He hasn't shown me he is ready, but Devin is struggling and sometimes a break is good. If he never gets his job back then that means Shane was successful.

Shane tuned it over twice in ten minutes and averaged 4 yards per attempt against a prevent defense, but whatever.

Last edited by wshoes on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:54 am

wshoes wrote:
I hope they play Shane just to shut everyone up and if it works out great. He hasn't shown me he is ready, but Devin is struggling and sometimes a break is good. If he never gets his job back then that means Shane was successful.

Shane tuned it over twice in ten minutes and averaged 4 yards per attempt against a prevent defense, but whatever.

Exactly.

And though Gardner wasn't good today, you can't blame him for that first pick. Funchess half-assed that attempt that would have put Michigan in the red-zone. Instead, another Michigan turnover.

Admin
Admin

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:55 am

Markwawf wrote:
1.  If DG is the starting QB then why was he pulled in the fourth quarter?
2.  Who starts next week as QB against Minnesota?
3.  Is Minnesota (3-1) at home a sure win?

1. Ummm...because he was terrible and a change had to be made.
2. My guess is DG starts. I don't know why I say that with any confidence, but I think he does.
3. There is NEVER a sure win with this program anymore. What? 4-8 in the last 12 games? And those four were Indiana, Northwestern, App St and Miami? What a joke.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:59 am

wshoes wrote:

I'm with you. As bad as DG has been, Morris hasn't shown us anything that gives any indication he'll be any better. Kid seems to have some happy feet in the pocket.

Now, someone can definitely make the argument that he should get more snaps before being 'evaluated', and they wouldn't be completely wrong. We've only seen him for one full game, and a few relief stints.

As awful as I think Brady Hoke is, I do have, erg, faith, that he knows which QB on our roster gives us the best chance to win the football game.

blueest

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:29 am

The Morris/Gardner debate should be moot like the Fitz/Green debate should have been last year. The problem with the offense is systemic. The QB play from Gardner is a symptom of bad player development. Blame the coaches for Gardner's regression and the poor play of the O Line.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:12 am

I'll be surprised if Gardner doesn't start. I'm not feeling great about Morris either, at least with this coaching staff. How's Wilton Speight looking?

Minnesota is a team we actually match up well against, we might be able to get the win. Shocked IU beat Missouri yesterday. That looks like a tossup now. It looks like Hoke is going to make Brandon's decision easy for him.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:23 am

1 Gardner is the starter, no doubt. 2 Special teams blow and Minny wins, again The defense score our only point because our offense is offensive.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three questions   Three questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Three questions
Page 1 of 1