Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story Empty
PostSubject: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:27 pm

I know, "it's just the bleacher report", but it is picking up steam.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2215109-michigan-ad-dave-brandon-on-his-way-out
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Fingers and toes crossed, saying my prayers
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Also here:

http://coachingsearch.247sports.com/Article/Michigan-athletic-director-Dave-Brandon-Warde-Manuel-Brad-Bates-31598335
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Hopefully others are also reaching out to top level coaches and feeling them out
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:56 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Fingers and toes crossed, saying my prayers

Amen BO.

Article also has a link to a list of possible replacements with John #1, Les #2, Jim H # 3, the Clemson OC at #4. I think they show BH at #5 just because he is there and there is always the unthinkable possibility that he stays.

Another link predicts results of UM games in Oct. According to the article UM will be 0 for Oct in the win column! For me, not a surprise.

On a purely personal note, I will continue to watch the games, but I can't wait for late afternoon Nov 29 to get here. At least the 2014 season will be history.

Go Blue!!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Joe66

As pissed off as I was sitting there Saturday, I did my best to cheer and encourage the kids, as did most around me... there was pure venom for Hoke... I will continue to watch and be a fan and hope for wins... as much as I want Hoke and Brandon gone I will never hope for losses toaccomplish this .... however my support of Hoke and Brandon is done.... no one forced me, but to spend the money I did for tickets, gas, food and hotel and have to watch a team that was absolutely totally unprepared to play the game is unacceptable
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:07 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Joe66

As pissed off as I was sitting there Saturday, I did my best to cheer and encourage the kids, as did most around me... there was pure venom for Hoke... I will continue to watch and be a fan and hope for wins... as much as I want Hoke and Brandon gone I will never hope for losses toaccomplish this .... however my support of Hoke and Brandon is done.... no one forced me, but to spend the money I did for tickets, gas, food and hotel and have to watch a team that was absolutely totally unprepared to play the game is unacceptable

BO, I apparently came across the wrong way with what I wrote. I am with you with being done with BH and DB, but as I have written on numerous posts, I am, and will always be here for the kids to win. As far as the end of the season being Nov 29th, I am looking at things realistically and just can't see them winning 4 of our remaining 7 games with the (lack of) coaching they are getting. I am positive that the kids are doing the best that they can, but it's tough to be successful on the field based on their environment.

We only have 3 home games left on the schedule (Penn State, Indiana and Maryland). Assuming we win all of our home games (not sure that is a given at this point), that would mean we have to find a win at Rutgers, at MSU, at Northwestern and at OSU. To me, the one road game that we might have a chance to win is Northwestern.

Again, I apologize for not being clear as to my loyalty to the players and my thought process for the Nov 29th date.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:10 pm

No problem Joe... never meant to imply that you had given up on the kids... just was making my point LOL... will always be a fan as you are
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 pm

We be cool then, BO!! Smile

Go Blue!! Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:13 pm

Unfortunately, Bacon reported after these stories came out that his 'well placed sources' refute what had been reported earlier. Michigan has made no overtures to any potential AD candidates.

You could tell he sure as hell didn't want to report that, but as we've come to expect with Bacs, the guy reports facts.

Hopefully his sources knowingly lied to him, or aren't truly in the loop with what the university is doing on the hush hush.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story   Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleacher Report picking up the AD is out story
Page 1 of 1