Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 visitors lined up for Monday..

Go down 
+4
CharlotteGuy
ThatGuy
Admin
HailToTheVictors!
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HailToTheVictors!

4 visitors lined up for Monday.. Empty
PostSubject: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

TE Jacob Matuska, DT Donovan Munger, ATH De'Niro Laster, CB Ross Douglas.

Munger is a big time 4* DT. 6'4"/285
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Good roundup of kids.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 am

HailToTheVictors! wrote:

What are the other 3?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
HailToTheVictors! wrote:

What are the other 3?

JM - unranked right now...decent offer list including some from NC State, Nebraska, Illinois, Oklahoma

DL - unrannked...most offers are from MAC-level schools right now

RD - 4* ATH from Ohio who runs a reported 4.41

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 am

Shane just tweeted:

Shane Morris @S_Morris12
Weird thing is... There's more visitors tomorrow Wink

CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:18 am

Do you see them taking a 3rd TE in this class? If so I really hope Shane gets on the Breneman hunt!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:21 am

CharlotteGuy wrote:
Do you see them taking a 3rd TE in this class? If so I really hope Shane gets on the Breneman hunt!

Possibly. We got 2 in the '12 class, but AJ Williams may very well be moved out of TE and into something else (some were projecting OL, but after who we've landed for '12 an '13, he would be buried in the rotation probably). Funchess could be good. Butt is expected to be good/great. Khalid Hill was kind of a surprise commit (in terms of surprising Michigan offered him so early). All that said, I wouldn't be surprised if they went after another one, especially if they can land a top TE prospect.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 am

Admin wrote:
Shane just tweeted:

Shane Morris @S_Morris12
Weird thing is... There's more visitors tomorrow Wink

Shane better hurry up and get here. It should have been "There are" instead of "There's"...

Go Blue! Laughing

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Looks like Brady is going defense 1 yr and offense the next. that should keep this program stocked year after year

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wstsidedad

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm

I still hope to see more skill players coming on O.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay35

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:34 pm

UM offered Devin Butler today, CB out of DC. Looks like he is building a nice offer list.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 pm

wstsidedad wrote:
I still hope to see more skill players coming on O.

+100 I love how recruiting has gone under Hoke but I am seeing a stockpile of oline and dline. These are important areas of the game no doubt. BUT-We also need marquee talent at the skill positions. Under RR we were not going to see big time wr's come to AA. They just do not get the numbers in his system. Now RR is gone and the cupboard is bare at the position IMO. Need to get some more depth at the position and 1 or 2 really top notch guys. Would love to see a 5 star come our way. With the line and QB situation set for years to come there should be nothing keeping this from happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 visitors lined up for Monday..   4 visitors lined up for Monday.. Empty

Back to top Go down

4 visitors lined up for Monday..
Page 1 of 1