Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:29 am

I'm considering it. There's a ticket with my name on it waiting for me but I don't know if I can deal with the heartache again.

I know ADMIN is going. I assume 'shoes will go. I believe booboo has tickets.......

Anyone else?

Has anyone heard about the students (and others) not entering until after the kickoff? They want National TV to see an almost empty Michigan Stadium.

I'm not for (or against) this idea. To each his own but I feel it'll just give the nation another thing to negatively report about Michigan football. And I honestly don't believe it would change anything. So, to do something with the belief than nothing would change is not my way of rolling.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:33 am

The d-bag Brian at mgoblog is pushing the kick off boycott. Stupid IMO. It hurts the school on a national image level.

I will be in NC this weekend. Looking forward to being at the beach before finding a place to watch and be disappointed again.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:38 am

I have heard a lot of negativity about Brian lately. Surprising to me since he runs one of the biggest Michigan sites.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:46 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
The d-bag Brian at mgoblog is pushing the kick off boycott.  Stupid IMO. It hurts the school on a national image level.  

I will be in NC this weekend.  Looking forward to being at the beach before finding a place to watch and be disappointed again.

Well fish, I was pretty certain the thread for the boycott was started by a poster and not Brian. I just went to look for the post and it isn't there anymore. That leads me to believe it was deleted by a moderator or Brian himself.

I have heard negatives about Brian but most of those were from undistinguished MLive posters. I enjoy the site myself. Different strokes I guess.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:52 am

joe wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
The d-bag Brian at mgoblog is pushing the kick off boycott.  Stupid IMO. It hurts the school on a national image level.  

I will be in NC this weekend.  Looking forward to being at the beach before finding a place to watch and be disappointed again.

Well fish, I was pretty certain the thread for the boycott was started by a poster and not Brian. I just went to look for the post and it isn't there anymore. That leads me to believe it was deleted by a moderator or Brian himself.

I have heard negatives about Brian but most of those were from undistinguished MLive posters. I enjoy the site myself. Different strokes I guess.

The post is still there on the message board. Maybe Brian is in favor of it, but it looks like it is all organized by the students. Brian did say he wanted fans to boycott the Maryland game though.

I think his site is great and I like him. Passionate fan who's been pushed past his limit. I find his opinions to be reasonable and pretty spot-on.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:02 am

Well hell, I looked again and still don't see it.

Must be brain dead this morning.

what is the heading on the post?

and it's on the mgoblog forum right?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:41 am

Good site but I lost respect for him when he was in front leading the rally. He reminded me of the creepy old guy from movies that is still hanging out with student so campus.

He called into the Dan Dackich show last week and DD destroyed him. Remember DD has a son on the UM BB team. I like DD a lot. I agree with him that the student actions have done nothing but bring bad attention to the school.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:51 am

joe wrote:
Well hell, I looked again and still don't see it.

Must be brain dead this morning.

what is the heading on the post?

and it's on the mgoblog forum right?

Here you go.

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/students-brandon-not-michigan-we-are-boycott-penn-state-kickoff
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:55 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Good site but I lost respect for him when he was in front leading the rally. He reminded me of the creepy old guy from movies that is still hanging out with student so campus.

He called into the Dan Dackich show last week and DD destroyed him.  Remember DD has a son on the UM BB team.  I like DD a lot.  I agree with him that the student actions have done nothing but bring bad attention to the school.

That's interesting. He posted on his blog that he likes DD and thought the call went well. I haven't heard the interview.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:58 am

It was cordial and all that, but DD was more on point IMO.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:05 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

Like this guy?:

Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? Imgres10

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:07 pm

joe wrote:
I'm considering it. There's a ticket with my name on it waiting for me but I don't know if I can deal with the heartache again.

I know ADMIN is going.

I'm pretty sure I'll be up there. A hotel room opened up yesterday on priceline in AA, so I booked it. Have until Wednesday to cancel for free.

If I do go, planning on meeting you and our friends on the golf course. Bringing a buddy and his girlfriend up as well. Their first times to Michigan.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:53 pm

And your girlfriend? Lol

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:59 pm

joe wrote:
And your girlfriend? Lol

Creepy. LOL
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Dammit! I just found out I have a prior commitment. Son of a Bitch

joe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:08 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
joe wrote:
And your girlfriend? Lol

Creepy.  LOL
I neither deny nor confirm your remarks. Lol

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Not sure if my girlfriend is making the trip (or sticking around at all much longer tbh).

booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Yes, I'll be there, sitting with friends brother-in-law. Work to 2pm, leave around 3 to tailgate, having a beer by 4pm. Yes, I'll be in stadium to see last part of team warming-up, see the band.

A lot of people have mentioned, we all want to see the young men win, want to see the kids perform well. Punishing the kids by not being in stands for kick off I think just brings negative attention.

Hey that my opinion, but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?   Anyone going to The Game Sayerday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to The Game Sayerday?
Page 1 of 1