Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

times have changed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: times have changed   times have changed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:49 pm

never would I have thought that I could get tickets for $40 for Michigan games , no matter who the opposition was .... went to the Minnesota game with my son for our annual game and while enjoying all the usual great atmosphere of a game at the Big House , having gotten the tickets in the summer @ $80 .... we all know what happened , and I was not quiet with my discontent but it was directed at the coaches especially Hoke .... now I have no desire to go even with tickets so cheap and great seats available .... never thought I would ever say that , especially having waited so long to finally start attending games in AA .... don't see any hope unless major changes are made ... so I understand the protests and anger .... it is a shame that the kids have to see this anger directed at the program... hopefully they know it is not directed at them, as they are doing what they can as student athletes .... however if people stay quiet then Brandon will just continue alienating everyone and continue to ruin the program by keeping Hoke ... yes it is bad publicity but maybe the regents will take notice and realize that the problem is the AD ... this is the only way people can be heard
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: times have changed   times have changed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Yup.

Tickets for this week's game are in the $50's.

I'm going to wait until I get to the golf course and scalp. I'll get in there for under $40.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
joe

joe

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: times have changed   times have changed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:33 pm

If u only need 1 there may be one of our tailgaters that will help you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: times have changed   times have changed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:32 pm

joe wrote:
If u only need 1 there may be one of our tailgaters that will help you.

Man, I wish.

Need at least three, maybe four (depends on if the gf comes up).
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
joe

joe

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: times have changed   times have changed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:44 pm

Send our bud a text. Along with the other "guy" at the tailgate you might be able to round up 2+2?????
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: times have changed   times have changed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:46 pm

You guys are Killing. me I paid 300 bone for 4 tickets to IU plus the 300 mile drive , dinner and the drive home
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: times have changed   times have changed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:50 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
You guys are Killing. me I paid 300 bone for 4 tickets to IU plus the 300 mile drive , dinner and the drive home

Well artist, it is still a great time tailgating and experiencing a college football game. Have fun and don't get upset and you'll have a good time.

My buddy says "We're undefeated in tailgating!" And he's right.
Back to top Go down

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: times have changed   times have changed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:52 pm

yea except comming that far its tough to plan a tailgate it will be my Brothers 1st time at the big house and My sons GF 1st also.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: times have changed   times have changed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Donuts and bloody marys for breakfast and a grill or a bucket of chicken with some barley pops for lunch.

Easy as that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

times have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: times have changed   times have changed Empty

Back to top Go down

times have changed
Page 1 of 1