Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

game ball

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

game ball Empty
PostSubject: game ball   game ball EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:54 pm

IMO the game ball goes to the D line.

I know you've got gardner playing his heart out with a hurt leg, and putting together a drive for the go ahead points to boot, but there is no way UM even stays in that game without the D line pressure on CH all day. I think I counted 7 sacks. too lazy to check the box score.

I'd also give a close second place vote to the O line. Yes you read that right. I thought our O line played extremely well (relatively of course).

BOLEACH7

game ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: game ball   game ball EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:00 pm

gotta go with Gardner... and we must have saw two different games the OL was still horrible
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

game ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: game ball   game ball EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
gotta go with Gardner... and we must have saw two different games the OL was still horrible

the key to my post was that the O line performance was good for what we've seen over the last year and a half. They were much much better tonight. I thought they did a good job protecting Bellomy and Gardner late when PSU was bringing the pressure. The line is this close to being mediocre (a clear step up) ha ha

GOBLUEJOE66

game ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: game ball   game ball EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:54 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

the key to my post was that the O line performance was good for what we've seen over the last year and a half. They were much much better tonight. I thought they did a good job protecting Bellomy and Gardner late when PSU was bringing the pressure. The line is this close to being mediocre (a clear step up) ha ha

[/bThe line is this close to being mediocre (a clear step up) ha ha[/quote][b]

Now THAT is funny....TRUE but funny!!! lol!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

game ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: game ball   game ball EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm

I'd give it to Wile. The O-line pass blocked well but our running game was non-existent. The D did play well but no better than Northwestern did @PSU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

game ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: game ball   game ball Empty

Back to top Go down

game ball
Page 1 of 1