Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook

Go down 
+3
the artist formally known
Wolverdog
eGrandpa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eGrandpa

Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:21 pm

They're trying to say Michigan's recruiting weekend isn't news worthy and Michigan fans are wrecking them.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150572409048267&id=338865248266

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150576259503267&id=338865248266&notif_t=feed_comment_reply
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Hilarious! Typical Sparty right down to the rotten core! I have absolutely ZERO DOUBT that if the recruiting roles this past weekend were reversed that it would be a HOT topic on Valenti's radio show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm

valenti only talk Michigan sports to rile up michigan fan. I would never call the jerk. He take the negative view in all arguments just to antaganize people to get them to cal then doesn't listen to the argument, and if your good he shuts you down.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:58 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
valenti only talk Michigan sports to rile up michigan fan. I would never call the jerk. He take the negative view in all arguments just to antaganize people to get them to cal then doesn't listen to the argument, and if your good he shuts you down.

Yup. He's get his own agenda to always make UM look bad. Thankfully I live on the west side of the state and have better sports guys to listen to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:22 pm

If by "better" you mean Huge, then just barely. Mostly he's a pompous airbag asshole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 pm

I can't listen to them, but they sure sound like assholes.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 pm

dwoody wrote:
I can't listen to them, but they sure sound like assholes.

Yeah he's an ass but at least not biased towards UM vs MSU. I prefer Sean and Terp. Both are rational fans of each MSU and UM.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:32 pm

dwoody wrote:
If by "better" you mean Huge, then just barely. Mostly he's a pompous airbag asshole.

Sean Baligian is back, and far better than Huge, even if he is a Spartan fan. Terp is no longer on the show, I believe he has a morning show.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
dwoody wrote:

Sean Baligian is back, and far better than Huge, even if he is a Spartan fan. Terp is no longer on the show, I believe he has a morning show.

I think Terp is on at 6pm (at least he has been lately when I tune in at that time). I didn't know he is on in the morning. I usually am not tuned in the radio until 10:30am when the Herd comes on. Either way, I enjoy both Sean and Terp, whether they're seperate or together.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
Hilarious! Typical Sparty right down to the rotten core! I have absolutely ZERO DOUBT that if the recruiting roles this past weekend were reversed that it would be a HOT topic on Valenti's radio show.

I listened to Valenti while driving one day. After 5 minutes I had to turn him off because he was provoking "road-rage" from me.

I'm suprised this comparison hasn't been made yet, but does anyone think that az is Valenti in real life?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 pm

I listened to Valenti one day on my way from GR to Ann Arbor to visit my girlfriend at med school and i had never heard them before and like 2nd said above after 5 min i had to turn the radio off because i wanted to just call in and read them the riot act but thats what they love, they love when Michigan fans call in and sound stupid. I swear they ONLY take uninformed Michigan callers to help them prove their point and discredit the University of Michigan
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:49 pm

There has never, NEVER been anything to gain by listening to Valenti. That's why I stopped listening to his program long ago. For years, I noticed very few Michigan fans called in and the only ones that did sounded like complete fools. It was pretty obvious after a while that he refused to take calls from any logical Michigan fans so he could paint us all in this negative broad stroke and Terry Foster would just bait him with something along the lines of Mike Hart's little brother comment to set him off more. He's a jackass and not worth my listening time. Plus, he's got the kind of condescending voice that makes you want to punch something.

I miss the days of Stoney & Wojo at 3:00 in the afternoon on 1130. Wojo is a Michigan alum but he was never the kind of obnoxious homer fan that make up the this current Spartan lineup that pollute 97.1 all day (Scott "the Gator" Anderson, Mike Valenti and Pat Caputo).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 pm

His meltdown on air was historic.

It personified MSU fans.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:00 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:

It personified MSU fans.

Yes, that was classic and funny. Probably the only time I could tolerate his voice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:04 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:

It personified MSU fans.

Kind of John L-esque...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook   Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out Valenti and Foster getting owned on facebook
Page 1 of 1