Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable

Go down 
+4
WillieMfan
the artist formally known
Orion_Wolverine
cazzy0091
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cazzy0091

OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable Empty
PostSubject: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 pm

has anyone here ever called in? how did it go?
Back to top Go down
Orion_Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:01 am

Stick to WTKA, or even WDFN in the afternoon. Why listen to these guys? He is an unabashed Spartan fan and just doesn't have a clue what he is talking about, never has, never will. Worst of all, he is just totally annoying. Radio is supposed to be entertaining not annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 am

IF Valenti wasn't on the air, I would think he was AZZ he justs bait Michigan fans to call in , Usually get some peole calling in and then he just bashing them with AZZ like statements, and if they have good Argument he bashes them and then shuts them down, can't tell yo9u the time I wanted to call him,but just said I'll change the station instead. It doesn't matter if its Michigan the tigers the wing or the LIons he just bashes to get callers.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 am

I have never heard this show. Living out of state I hope I never will either. Sounds like a complete waste of time.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:35 am

I've never heard him, so I just Googled him. He is a fucking kid. 2002 MSU grad. He could be AZ. I wouldn't doubt it. AZ has mentioned that they are friends. He even looks like a douche bag with his shaved head. You can tell he thinks he is a bad ass.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Be thankful that you never heard him. Valenti and I are the same age.

My dad is a huge Michigan fan but he enjoys listening to Valenti on the radio from time to time when he goes off on one his rants...the non-Michigan ones at least. One time we were driving to Ann Arbor for the Spring game and he turned Mike and Terry on. I turned to him and asked, "Seriously? You really hate your son that much that you would force me to listen to him?"

So he turned to Jim Rome. Not THAT much of an improvement but still somewhat of an improvement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:05 pm

historian: Beggars can't be chosers!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Seconded*    OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:56 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
I have never heard this show. Living out of state I hope I never will either. Sounds like a complete waste of time.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
Be thankful that you never heard him. Valenti and I are the same age.

My dad is a huge Michigan fan but he enjoys listening to Valenti on the radio from time to time when he goes off on one his rants...the non-Michigan ones at least. One time we were driving to Ann Arbor for the Spring game and he turned Mike and Terry on. I turned to him and asked, "Seriously? You really hate your son that much that you would force me to listen to him?"

So he turned to Jim Rome. Not THAT much of an improvement but still somewhat of an improvement.

Holy shit, Jim Rome makes me want to put my head through a brick wall. That guy's schtick has become borderline vomit-inducing.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:33 am

WillieMfan wrote:

It is, consider yourself fortunate.

And BTW, there is nothing "borderline" about them. They are complete tools with low-self-esteem issuues (makes the Lil'Brother reference all the more accurate). Valenti has definite penis envy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable   OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: boy are valenti and foster borderline unlistenable
Page 1 of 1