Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference Empty
PostSubject: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:55 pm

For those of you not already drinking and/or drunk, here's a game to get you really drunk!!! Take a shot of your favorite beverage Twisted Evil

"Well, we played hard"

"I like the effort"

"Have to watch film"

"We will keep working hard"

"I have to do a better job coaching"

"We played hard for 4qtrs"

"We'll have to get them ready for Indiana"

"We'll keep fighting the rest of the season"

"I'm really proud of the guys"

"Fuck it, I'm getting shit faced drunk tonight, I suck, my asst. coaches suck, my team sucks, they're soft, talking about soft have seen Brandon's wife titties, they're really soft. I want to bend her just once before I get run out of town, M fans can suck my d$&k, I QUIT" Claps a few times

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:11 pm

call U-Haul Brady. Pack your shit. You're leaving soon.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:26 pm

booboo wrote:
For those of you not already drinking and/or drunk, here's a game to get you really drunk!!! Take a shot of your favorite beverage  Twisted Evil

"Well, we played hard"

"I like the effort"

"Have to watch film"

"We will keep working hard"

"I have to do a better job coaching"

"We played hard for 4qtrs"

"We'll have to get them ready for Indiana"

"We'll keep fighting the rest of the season"

"I'm really proud of the guys"

"Fuck it, I'm getting shit faced drunk tonight, I suck, my asst. coaches suck, my team sucks, they're soft, talking about soft have seen Brandon's wife titties, they're really soft. I want to bend her just once before I get run out of town, M fans can suck my d$&k, I QUIT" Claps a few times

I like them all, especially the last one!!

I would add one more. We (PLAYERS..my word) didn't execute well.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:27 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
call U-Haul Brady. Pack your shit. You're leaving soon.

Let the search begin!!!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:13 pm

"I'm not talking about injuries."

joe

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 pm

I just happened across this after reading our forum.

http://thechive.com/2014/10/25/alcohol-records-are-the-olympics-for-the-workin-man-15-photos/

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:46 pm

http://videos.mlive.com/mlive/2014/10/video_michigan_coach_brady_hok.html

You have got to watch/listen to this presser by BH after the game!!

Not real sure what the spear thing is all about. Any of you know?

Go Blue!! Smile

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:03 pm

Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference Stake11

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:05 pm

My computer isn't letting me run the video.

According to freep.com/sports Joe Bolden put a stake or metal rod of some kind into the grass near the tunnel as the Wolverines entered the stadium.

So I guess that's why Dantanio ran up the score, he wanted to put a stake into Michigan.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:07 pm

IT isn't a video, only a picture.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference   Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking game!!! Everytime Hoke says the following at post-game press conference
Page 1 of 1