Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you want most from this season?

Go down 
+4
the artist formally known
dwoody
EJinGA
BetterThansparty
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

What do you want most from this season? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want most from this season?   What do you want most from this season? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:58 pm

Sure a better coached and more disciplined team is expected but let's get realistically greedy. No, I'm not talking National Champion or even B1G champion. I'm simply wanting to hear "Little brother!" chanted from Michigan Stadium on October 17th loud enough to hear it at my house which is 8 miles east.

That's all I want, it isn't asking too much.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: What do you want most from this season?   What do you want most from this season? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:20 pm

I just want to see progress. Enough to push recruiting into elite territory.

Also, would like to see one of the young QB's emerge as a hope for the future.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: What do you want most from this season?   What do you want most from this season? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:52 pm

I want the boys to blast moo-u back to the stone age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want most from this season?   What do you want most from this season? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:24 pm

I want to be 8*4 and listen to Valenti whine on 97.1 , Time for the Spartans to show some RESPECT.

Of course winning the games we should win would be nice too. cheers cheers

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you want most from this season?   What do you want most from this season? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:39 pm

I want to beat Ohio State.

It took me a while to pick one between MSU and OSU, but if I only get one (which I think is the most we would get), it's OSU.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: What do you want most from this season?   What do you want most from this season? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Admin wrote:
I want to beat Ohio State.

It took me a while to pick one between MSU and OSU, but if I only get one (which I think is the most we would get), it's OSU.

Bo of course lost to MSU in his first season and we know we then pulled the monumental upset of OSU. I'd be OK with that again, but the reality is that if we beat MSU I'd feel a whole lot better about our chances against OSU.

Bo also made a comment to the effect that he didn't realize how important it was to beat MSU in particular till after he had lost to them and he heard about it from "everyone."
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: What do you want most from this season?   What do you want most from this season? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:12 pm

Collectively get better each and every game....more turn overs caused than turn overs....have a firm QB before we get to the B!G....very few "major" injuries (blown knee, broken leg, etc)....8-4 (9-4 after bowl).....beat O$U and/or MSU....both would be a dream....nothing major!!  LOL  

Go Blue!!   Smile

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: What do you want most from this season?   What do you want most from this season? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:29 pm

Want to see old fashioned Michigan football ... hard hitting and power football ... want the players held accountable for mistakes not cheered on .... want a win over the bucknuts .... they will always be the rival .... sparty will always be second rate to Michigan no matter what the last seven years has shown ... Marks has had his way with two flawed coaches , one who was sabotaged from within and one who was totally inept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want most from this season?   What do you want most from this season? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want most from this season?
Page 1 of 1