Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excited about tomorrow's game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Excited about tomorrow's game Empty
PostSubject: Excited about tomorrow's game   Excited about tomorrow's game EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:37 pm

I know we suck. I know Northwestern sucks.

But I love catching the Maize and Blue at Ryan Field. It's essentially a home game for us.

And you know what? The Michigan faithful at Ryan Field usually make just as much noise as the entire Big House (not literally...but seriously almost).

You're also right on top of the action in that glorified Texas high school football stadium.

I'm pumped. I don't care about the crap product that's going to be on the field tomorrow. I mean, we're all diehards here, and I love any chance I get to see the beloved boys in blue.

Anyone else from the board going?
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Excited about tomorrow's game   Excited about tomorrow's game EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Enjoy the game admin- Wish I were going and spending the weekend in Chicago which is always a fun time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Excited about tomorrow's game   Excited about tomorrow's game EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Thanks, 'shoes!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Excited about tomorrow's game   Excited about tomorrow's game EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:27 pm

wshoes wrote:
Enjoy the game admin- Wish I were going and spending the weekend in Chicago which is always a fun time.

Awfully long trip to NU from Bama, but I'll be in front of the TV. Have a blast Admin, and enjoy!!

Go Blue!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Excited about tomorrow's game   Excited about tomorrow's game EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:54 pm

I get excited for every game. Ryan Field is on my bucket list
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Excited about tomorrow's game   Excited about tomorrow's game EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm excited because I think UM has more than a fighting chance and no matter what MSU or O$U is going to lose. If UM gets a win and O$U loses I will be over the moon. That hasn't happened often in the last decade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited about tomorrow's game   Excited about tomorrow's game Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited about tomorrow's game
Page 1 of 1