Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UM football is #1

Go down 
+3
MGOBLUEBC
the artist formally known
sandyeggo_blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:09 pm

too bad it's this list

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/forde-yard-dash-081317318-ncaaf.html

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:40 pm

they think that a stake in the ground and MSU is an issue to me that don't mean shit so they got another TD hell you lose by 17 or lose by 1 you still loss, granted Michigan is bad a dumpster fire I would argue the Morris thing, I've seen worse just that can't believe a coach didn't notice it, but I think Nuss tried to get him off the field and the bone head Morris wouldn't come off. The Clark thing and the Glaskow thing that an Issue, but to me whats going on at FSU is far worse. The NC and story are worse.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:48 pm

The last sentence in that article: "The inevitable final act in this epically disastrous season should come in two weeks, when Hoke is fired. The only thing that could be worse would be keeping him."

Amen.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Artist, are you using an I-phone lately to post? The quality of your spelling and sentence structure is noticeably much worse in the past few months. (ps: not the content. It's the copy editor in me talking)
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:31 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
The last sentence in that article: "The inevitable final act in this epically disastrous season should come in two weeks, when Hoke is fired. The only thing that could be worse would be keeping him."

Amen.

+++++ last sentence!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:53 pm

dwoody wrote:
Artist, are you using an I-phone lately to post? The quality of your spelling and sentence structure is noticeably much worse in the past few months. (ps: not the content. It's the copy editor in me talking)
No I'm not using an I-Phone . Lately I just gave up caring about grammar, you see our education system is so bad nobody else seems to worry, so why should I.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:09 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
dwoody wrote:
No I'm not using an I-Phone . Lately I just gave up caring about grammar, you see our education system is so bad nobody else seems to worry, so why should I.

I care but you'll just come back and yell at me, thus I don't waste my breath...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:53 pm

The first step in rebuilding Meechigan football was getting rid of Brandon.... step two is firing Hoke... step three is hiring Harbaugh, Mullen or Miles
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:30 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
The first step in rebuilding Meechigan football was getting rid of Brandon.... step two is firing Hoke... step three is hiring Harbaugh, Mullen or Miles

edited above Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:32 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

edited above   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

John Harbaugh Very Happy Smile Embarassed

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
BOLEACH7 wrote:

edited above   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

As I've always stated I think Hoke will be around one more year. I'm not guaranteeing it but I think he'll be here. No one has said that he woould be either, in fact people from The U. (i.e. Professors, Deans, even the barber, etc.) have told me I'm crazy. I'm just saying prepare for there to be a lull between steps 1 and 2. It is possible and quite probable that I am wrong (I hope that I am actually) but it is what I see.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:35 am

I agree with them your crazy.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:25 pm

cheers

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 5:07 pm

+100 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:22 pm

We'll see....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UM football is #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM football is #1   UM football is #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

UM football is #1
Page 1 of 1