Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good for Hoke and Michigan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Good for Hoke and Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Good for Hoke and Michigan   Good for Hoke and Michigan EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:31 pm

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/brady-hoke-has-3-million-reasons-to-hope-michigan-fires-him-soon Suspect Suspect

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Good for Hoke and Michigan   Good for Hoke and Michigan EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Seems like there is plenty of cause to me.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Good for Hoke and Michigan   Good for Hoke and Michigan EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:30 pm

I say give him the $3mil., he deserves it. Can't blame the guy for taking the job when offered even though he obviously isn't qualified at this level. If anything they should take the money from Brandon's buyout to pay it.......he's the DA that hired him.

Wonder when that pic was taken.......dang he all of a sudden is looking.....aged. Must be the stress. Guess I would be too if I thought my job was on the line.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Good for Hoke and Michigan   Good for Hoke and Michigan EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 pm

the only way he deserves it is because it is part of the contract ..... he hardly deserves it based on coaching results
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Good for Hoke and Michigan   Good for Hoke and Michigan EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:28 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
I say give him the $3mil., he deserves it. Can't blame the guy for taking the job when offered even though he obviously isn't qualified at this level. If anything they should take the money from Brandon's buyout to pay it.......he's the DA that hired him.

Wonder when that pic was taken.......dang he all of a sudden is looking.....aged. Must be the stress. Guess I would be too if I thought my job was on the line.

I say don't give it to him. Fire him before Jan 1st and save $1 mil while you're at it.

Best case scenario they play in a bowl game on Dec 28th. I don't think anyone would disagree they would go to a super low tier bowl if eligible.

Fire him the next day, start your search. get a solid replacement by the end of the first of January. move forward.

PostSubject: Re: Good for Hoke and Michigan   Good for Hoke and Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Good for Hoke and Michigan
Page 1 of 1