Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak. Empty
PostSubject: OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak.   OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:10 pm

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/apa/4770240785.html

$800 / 2br - 1000ft2 - chill bro wanted for roommate in downtown RO apartment (downtown RO)
image 1

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
troy at 6th
(google map) (yahoo map)

2BR / 2Ba 1000ft2 apartment available nov 20
laundry in bldg off-street parking

Chill, full-time professional 29 y.o. bro. No allergies, no pets. Looking for a roommate with whom I can grip a fresh spot in downtown Royal Oak. Work a lot during the week, but golf, run, and swim on the reg. If you're fat (more than 10 lbs overweight), no thanks. Got kids? Go away. UofM fan? STFU & GTFO. Down to snipe tight broads from the bars on weekends I'm not traveling or broing out in some deluxe short sleeve button-downs up north. If you go to Woodies, Tequila Blue, or that silly piano bar next to Blackfinn, don't respond. Not into edm or the forest? Not tight. Frat/lax bros with sick flow preferred.

The following are required with submission: (1) high school lax stats; (2) college frat bro references; and (3) at least two photos of you flexing on some smokeshows (taken within the last 60 days).

Please note: if you got a girl, she needs to have tight friends that are down to clown.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak.   OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:38 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

This guy 29yrs old or 19?

I'd love to respond with lots of smart ass comments but don't want to waste my time on this douchebag. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak.   OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:58 am

I'm guessing that this is a fake ad or maybe it's from Mike Valenti?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak.   OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:34 am

I thought maybe it was Vegas from mlive.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak.   OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:29 am

this guy is doing push ups while looking at himself in the mirror right now.

PostSubject: Re: OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak.   OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: I remember someone saying that they wanted to move to Royal Oak.
Page 1 of 1