Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rich Rod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Rich Rod Empty
PostSubject: Rich Rod   Rich Rod EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:01 pm

great coach at West Va, come to Michigan, can't win over the fans. starts off slow trying to get his people, takes a year off Az comes a calling and Wham 2nd year there he playing for a PAC12 championship. Guess things turned out well for him. Kinda glad for him, meanwhile back at the ranch Hoke still can't find his ass with both hands,with some of the best recruits in the US.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Rich Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Rod   Rich Rod EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:25 pm

This is why you don't over-react. Yes I was one of those that over-reacted and wanted that clown fired. Not so much for his decimation of the program, devaluing tradition, or just being a country-bumpkin but for him losing to sparty three straight times. You don't do that.

In hind-sight yes Michigan should have given him more time and money to get a real "D-coordinator" but what can you do? While I still think Hoke should be fired after the blood-bath tomorrow it seriously would not suprise me if he is kept on.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Rich Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Rod   Rich Rod EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Home is gone, take it to the bank.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

Rich Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Rod   Rich Rod EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:02 pm

RichRods coaching record:

Glenville: St 43-28-2 4 conf. titles in 7yrs

WVU: 60-26 4 conf. titles in 7 yrs. 2 BCS bowls (only coached in 1)

Arizona: 26-12 1div. title now in his 3rd yr, will play in PAC-12 conf. title game

TOTAL: 129-66-2 66% winning %

So did RR suddenly get stupid while at Michigan? If he could go back would he maybe do things different? I guessing yes. But as we al know he never was completely welcomed in AA, many in athletic dept. where against him from day 1.

NewBlue agree with you, I was fed up as well. The last 3 games of 10' season gave up 48, 37 & 52 to Wisc., OSU & Miss. St. I wanted him out as just about like everybody else did.

Only if....he had hired a real good DC, but we'll never know what might have been.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Rich Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Rod   Rich Rod EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:08 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
This is why you don't over-react.  Yes I was one of those that over-reacted and wanted that clown fired.  Not so much for his decimation of the program, devaluing tradition, or just being a country-bumpkin but for him losing to sparty three straight times.  You don't do that.  

In hind-sight yes Michigan should have given him more time and money to get a real "D-coordinator" but what can you do?  While I still think Hoke should be fired after the blood-bath tomorrow it seriously would not suprise me if he is kept on.

I think AA would IMPLODE if Hoke is not let go after tomorrow. It might take the AD a day or two to meet with him and give him the same opportunity (resign) that was given to DB, but it best be quick....IMHO.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Rich Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Rod   Rich Rod EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:55 am

The is a Big diff between Rich Rod and Hoke, RR came in with the cupboard bare, the tilent that stayed was pretty un-athletic in fact the 1st year he had a QB playing that pretty much shouldn't be on the field, and still scored points, Hoke has more talent and did less with it. Hoke had a program,it may not been his type,but it was buildable.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rich Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich Rod   Rich Rod Empty

Back to top Go down

Rich Rod
Page 1 of 1